Camp Hell

Y/N POV

I was on the bus heading to camp and then we stopped near a cliff on the road.

Timeskip for when Aizawa tells them to go

Everyone was pushed down accept for me Aizawa wanted to talk. "No teleporting now go and turn it off" I nodded and unplugged myself sure I was a little scared.

Then they threw me off, I stopped myself inches from a face plant. I then laid myself on the ground, then I got up and summoned my stick, 'this sucks' I thought as I walked an unknown direction just following sounds of course I ran into a few trees. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Let me guess he told you to unplug yourself" the person said.

"I'm sorry who" before I finished I got cut off, "It's Izuku" I smiled it was someone I knew I nodded. "I'm guessing it's for a challenge" I said and he agreed and asked if I needed help I shook my head. "This is my challenge go do yours" he accepted and went off. 'Ok off we go' I said then head something behind me and turn my cane to a sword and swung it only it hear a clash and I instantly knew who it was. "Hey Kirishima you scared me sorry" he accepted me apology and we walked together to the camp before time had run out. 'For some reason for him being Bakugos number 1 me and him get along fairly well' I thought.

"I thought all of you would have made it back sooner well accept Y/N" It hurt a little but I understand because I couldn't teleport here. "Go get some sleep the real thing starts tomorrow" we did as we were told and I plugged myself back in.

"You might have that out during training" he said and I nodded.

"But I personally think I need to improve my stamina while using it" he agreed and disagreed. "How about I work on train with being able to see then train on knowing my surroundings while not being able to see" I said and he nodded and I went inside.

Timeskip past training to villan attack

I was with Bakugo and Todoroki when we ran into some guy that can turn his teeth into blades, "what the hell" I thought as I tried to run but a posion cloud was behind us. "What now" I asked them of course Bakugo would choose to fight.

We engaged the bladed tooth guy we had trouble a lot of trouble he kept breaking my clay and Todoroki's ice.

Then all off a sudden it seemed like everyone got a telopothy link but me. Then I saw both Bakugo and Todoroki look at me, 'what is happening' I thought. Then Izuku came out of nowhere and said "Y/N you got to run they are after you" I was speachless. "O-ok" I took off running because I needed more stamina but then suddenly I just saw blue. 'What happened' I thought.

Then about 15 minutes later I came back only I was in a warp gate and I still had my headache. I saw Izuku jump and I smiled telling him to trust me.

He couldn't stop me in time and we disappeared.

Hey sorry this one is short but I didn't really have anything more for this section of the story.