All For One and Say Hello

Y/N POV

I woke up in a chair I was strapped in the chair and I couldn't use my quirk. My head hurt a bit but that wasn't the worse of it I noticed I was surrounded villions. 'Deep breaths' I thought looking around at everyone, "what do you want from me" I asked/demanded.

The guy with hands all over was the first to speak, "we want you to join us that simple" he said.

I stared at him, "you serious" he nodded. I laughed, and when I was finished I said, "why would I even con-" I was cut off, "but they are always warry of you aren't they" they got me there.

They noticed my silence, "can I think about it alone please" they got up and left leaving me to think. 'I can't believe I'm considering this' I sighed as I set up a telepathy link to principal Nezu.

Nezu POV

I just finished with the media when, "principal Nezu it's Y/N" in my head.

Talking in head

"My God Y/N where are you" it took him a while to answer but he didn't answer my question.

"Ummm I had an idea but no pro hero is going to like it" he said nervous and I knew what was coming. "You may have to hunt me down and hurt me but I will attempt to keep only you posted please don't tell anyone else" he said with confidence.

"If you do this you will have to pull together some really good acting, how about to help I won't call off the search" he was greatful and had a sad tone.

"You do know what I have to do to pull this off right" he said reminding me.

"Yes I do and you do realize you will have the number one hero after you" he was silent until he said I know. "Well then good luck" I said wishing him farewell.

Outside of head

"Nezu" Eraser Head said snapping me out of it.

"Oh yes what is it" I said in my slitly phycotic voice.

"Uhhh what's up" he asked.

"A very disturbing goodbye" his eyes widened. "Yes it seems they have sort of convinced him but Aizawa you are to tell know one understood" I said and I looked both ways to make sure no one was listening. "It seems we now have a double agent but to also pull this off you can't pull punches" he was scared but nodded.

"Which means he would have to kill someone" I nodded.

"Yes quite unsettling" I said and we walked back to the school.

Y/N POV

Everyone walked back in the room and noticed the expression on my face and were actually quite pleased, "you can untie me now" they did. "Oh and who tied me up" and a voice a big one said "I did" I turned around and saw a guy with huge muscles.

He saw I was smiling, "you sure are smug" he said too cocky.

My voice was high enough that some could hear but it was directed to the man in front of me, "nothing just happy I can stop pretending" he raised an eyebrow. "I never really did like cocky people, so I am happy I get to go all out the reason I always get headaches is because well I use it to much but a big part of it is hold back the destructive power behind it" he was still confused. "I know who you are Mr muscles make your defense I never really figured out how strong I am without holding back" I said but before I realised the punch the guy in blue hair told me to stop.

"Let's save that energy for the wannabe heros" blue hair said.

Once he finished talking a blond came up to me, "hi I'm Himiko Toga" she sounded so energetic.

"Oh h-" I cut myself off, "All Might" as soon as I said that the bars wall was completely destroyed.

"Young Y-" I cut him cut by hitting him and sending flying.

Sure he was confused then got up, "stay down All Might" I said warning him. "Your confused well let me share something you all did wrong you all made me what you feared so you can either go or die here All Might" only he could see I was trying to hold back from crying.

"I am sorry for thinking you would turn on us" he said which for some reason made me angry.

"You think a sorry is enough to make it go away" I said angry. I then pointed my finger like a gun, 'becoming a villion 101 step one commit a unforgivable crime' I thought looking at him. I made a lazer go out of my finger so fast he couldn't react I shot hit leg.

"If Izuku were here he would hate me as well as Momo I will let you go with a message, I'm not coming back so don't look for me" I said as I walked back to the others and snapped my fingers and the bar was as good as new. I then looked at the window and saw Momo and some more people from my class, 'what are they doing here' I thought then winked my signature trust me and she sadly nodded and they walked away with the others.

Just then some dude appeared, "looks like the mission was a success anyway kid I will be taking that quirk" I smiled.

"You can try" I said and he laughed. I then remembered it was a while back but there was someone with a quirk that could take other quirks. "Ohhhh ok that is what you wanted but I will state this you will never be able to use my quirk better than me" I said and he knew I was right so he gave up and welcomed me to the Lauge of Villions.

This will eventful.

Quite the twist don't you think, I enjoy writing this story and I hope you don't click away.