The First Day

Y/N POV

I was walking into the building the find room 1-A and I noticed the door, "what why's the door so big" I asked then walked in and heard a lot of yelling. I noticed that exploding guy, "I feel like I know him" I said then walked to a random desk. Then I noticed the guy that was telling and scolding the blond come over, 'what did I do now' I thought.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida" the guy in glasses said.

"Oh hi my name is L/N F/N but just call me Y/N nice to meet you Iida" I said then I saw the guy that had the broken arm and legs, 'so he got in' I smiled happy for him. Then I heard the blond call him Deku in a threatening tone before he went at him I threw up a wall and his head pounded into it. Everyone was staring at me, "what" is all I said before I heard from the doorway, "if your just going to stand there you can go home" that made me get up and go over to look at what was going on.

Once I got there, there was a man with a sleeping bag giving us gym clothes. 'wait is that EraserHead' I thought looking excited while taking the clothes.

Outside

Apparently we are doing quirk assessment tests, 'I hate tests' and then I heard something odd. "There is one extra person in the class" and I raised my hand because I didn't feel like arguing. He then said "there should only be 20 but since I don't feel like sending anyone home yet I guess you will have the chance to stay in class" I gulped, "you have to try to use your quirk when mine is active not that would actually happen but ok" he finished.

I did not hesitate in saying ok as he attempted to erase my quirk. He went to erase my quirk I could tell because his eyes were glowing red. "Ok since people don't know how my quirk works I will just say what I'm doing is that ok" I said and he nodded. "This is going to give me a massive headache because but doing this to a pro" I breathed in then out, "I am imagining that your quirk doesn't work and your scarf is torn to shreds" once I said that he was doubting. Then not even a minute later his quirk was forcibly stopped and his scarf was torn as I said and he was left dumbfounded. Then I did something no one expected I put my hands together and said, "please don't say I'm better off being a villain please" in a hoping voice.

Aizawa POV

'What is this guy's quirk' I thought looking stunned. "Uh, I think your quirk is unique is all it's just I never seen anything like that before" is what I said but it doesn't put a smile on his face. "You can stay for now but I have to talk to the rest of the staff especially the principal so you will be able to learn along with the class" I said still in a surprised voice well for me anyway. "But since we don't know yet, and if you can stay then we can do your quirk assessment test ok" he looked sad but nodded.

After class

After class I wasted no time I had to find out what his quirk is. I walked into the principal's office and said, "they're is an extra person in my class and he has quite the interesting quirk" I said.

"Yes it is quite interesting very different a power that comes from one's imagination that would be a dangerous one we should keep an eye on him," Nezu said.

"He is troublesome he cancelled out my eraser like it was nothing" I said a little concerned if he went to the other side.

Nezu POV

'Mr. L/N will be quite the challenge' I then looked back to the teacher in front of me. "He can stay in the class make sure not to exclude him just because he is extra" I said nicely.

He just nodded. "I will watch him" is all Eraser Head said before leaving.

"I wonder how All Might will handle that one tomorrow" I said to myself.

Y/N POV

I was walking home when a familiar yelling came running my way. I turned around only to see my old childhood friend that is well filthy rich. I heard her trying to get my attention, "Y/N wait I want to talk to you" she yelled and I was starting to get annoyed.

"What Momo are you going to lecture me again" I said remembering all the times I would go over to her house to hangout until my parents died then taken away.

"No no lectures, I am happy to see you in good health and I see it's still as useful as ever," she said and I looked away. Now what is working right now the battery for my eyesight that Momo made for me before I moved away. I am supposed to be blind but Momo once I met her was shy and never had any fun according to her I was her first friend that kept coming back even when their parents said she was busy when they did say that I just waited for her to be done I remember I fell asleep waiting. That was before I had to move away.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts by a touch on the shoulder, "Y/N are you listening" she said inches from my face.

'She is way to close' I thought then said "Momo c-can you b-back up a little" I asked more like begged. She finally realized the situation we are in, she jumped back and her face was bright red along with mine. Then I turned to her and waved my hand, "by see you tomorrow" and she waved back.

Ok so one day down.