Chapter 22: We're totally different, baby

Wow this is gettin fun
Also what if I said that at some point in the last chapter I made a hit to something I've been working on in the background 😛
(Y/N) POV:
I woke from my slumber like I did every morning, covered in hybrids. Part of me isn't entirely sure when Yoongi changed form and flopped himself across me and the sleeping mess that was Jungkook, but I learnt not to question it. Shimmying our from under the pile of fluff and limbs was easier said than done. So after about an hour of prying my limbs from one hybrid and then replacing said limb with a pillow, blanket or another hybrid I escaped to the kitchen to make breakfast.
"Noona? Why'd you leave?" Taehyung had emerged from the room, his hair all ruffled and sticking out at odd angles, his tail lazily swishing from side to side and ears flicking whenever a stray strand of hair touched them. "Aww Baby Tae, I wanted to get everyone's breakfast ready. I didn't want to get up." I pouted and held open my arms for him to dive into for a hug, which he did. "Can I help?" His tail picking up momentum as he spoke. "Of course, we need everyone to be all full for the inspections for work later."

This was not the case, over night Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi had caught some kind of hybrid based flu, causing them to be quarantined. "Do not come into this room under any circumstances, Jin is in charge." And with that I stepped into the room with the three sick hybrids. After I had found out that they were sick I quickly called Mark, to ask what to do, he was the one who told me to quarantine them, and was going to bring over some medicine once he had gotten someone to look after Jackson for a few hours, even though humans cannot catch it, it can piggy back off humans to other hybrids that they come into contact with.
"N-Nonna? what are you doing here? Y-You'll get sick" I heard Jimin wheeze from under the mountain of duvets and blankets he was swaddled in. "Aw Minnie, I can't catch this but the other boys can, they're currently cleaning the bed sheets of Joonie and Yoongi's beds, so that Tae and Kookie can use them whilst you guys are in here." I cooed whilst wetting three cloths to put on their forheads. Once the one I had in my hands had been wrung out I placed it on Jimin's forhead, causing him to purr. "Than-" Namjoon cut himself off with a painful sounding cough "Thank you (Y/N). You don't have to take care of us." I laughed and shook my head, placing the cloth on his forehead "Don't be silly Namjoon." I then kissed the cloth and moved onto Yoongi. Yoongi had been hit the worst, He had near constant migraines, so the room had to be completely dark, save for the tiny bits of light that filtered through the curtains, staining the room a dark blue colour. "Aww my little baby." I muttered seeing him hold his tail in his hands as he slept, his cheeks a deep red, and sweat coating his brow. Placing the final cloth on the sickly hybrid's forehead, I gently pulled up the covers over the boys. "Goodnight my boys, when you wake up I'll give you some medicine."
After a few hours had passed, I opened up the bedroom door, looking at the snoozing, red cheeked Hybrids sprawled in the beds. Yoongi's cloth had fallen off his forehead when he'd rolled over. Jimin was just as I had left him earlier and Namjoon's duvet had been kicked to the floor. I quietly crept into the room, with my bowl of ice cold water, and rebated the now lukewarm cloths, and placed them back on the hybrids heads. As I was placing Jimin's back on his head, he coughed, causing him to wake himself up. "N-Noona? What timeizit?" Jimin slurred, brushing the sleep out his eyes. "It's around 4pm, Minnie Baby." Jimin nodded, his tail and ears flicking slightly "How do you feel Jimin? Any better? I got Mark from the shelter Yoonie was from to drop off some medicine about a hour ago, do you feel like taking some?" Jimin nodded quickly. "I feel a little bit better, some sleep did me some good, but now I just feel all gross and nauseous." I pouted and rubbed his fluffy hair in between his ears. "Poor Baby, here take a spoonful of this and see how you feel in a while." Jimin purred taking the bottle and spoon from me, unscrewed the cap and poured the viscous liquid onto the spoon. "Ugh it smells awful." He whined as he brought the spoon to his lips, and drank it. "Blegh, it tastes worse." Due to the smell, that was probably overpowering to the other two hybrids, Yoongi and Namjoon woke up. "What's that smell, it's awful." Yoongi spoke into his pillow, as he flopped over onto his front. "It's some medicine, it may smell awful, but it's supposed to help you." Getting Namjoon to take the medicine, he complained about the smell and the taste much like Jimin, but after he had a glass of water, he stopped complaining and fell back asleep. "No! It's gross, I don't want to!" This repeated for around the next half a hour. Yoongi was shouting and complaining about the medicine, trying to avoid taking it. "Yoonie, you'll feel a lot better if you take this, your dongsangs took it just fine, why are you being so fussy?" Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms looking away. "You got it off Mark right? I've had it before, it's gross." Sighing, I sat down on the bed near him, I lifted my hand to pat his head, he purred, leaning into my hand. "Jiminie, hold him down." Jimin slunk from his bed and held Yoongi's hands behind his back. "Hey what the- mmmph!" As Yoongi was protesting I thrust the medicine filled spoon into his mouth. "What the hell (Y/N)! Ugh it's so gross."

Well that's the end of this part. So as I said in my other book (go read it if you like Mafia aus and BTS) I have about 6 months until the end of my exams/school so I probably won't update until that point, or if I do it will be short and take me a while.
Anyway, bye!