Hospital

I've come down with influenza A and I've spent 3 days in the hospital. So at first I got sinus like I always do, then it just got worse real fast. I went to the doctor on Friday and got meds without antibiotics.

My mum was immediately mad with my dad for not speaking up. Though he never actually listens at doc visits. He sits on his phone which my mum doesn't know. I never tell her.

I then went back the next morning, I got antibiotics. I went home and never stopped throwing up. So due to my lack of food and medicine intake, I had to go back that night with a fever.

I was hospitalized with a fever of 39.5 degrees Celsius, I stayed there till Monday night. So when I went back on Saturday, the first time, I did a blood test. Because of my bad veins I got 2 injections at that moment.

Later, I got a drip when I cam back with my high fever. Further tests were done and I got another injection, for blood tests. That's when they found out I had influenza A. The next day, I had to do more blood tests to make sure the infection had died down so I could go home. I had to do another 2 because of my bad veins, that's 6 injections in 3 days.

This is why I'm at home, for a week not going to school and it seems I'm missing the academic awards.