With Qin Mo's intelligence, how could he fail to see the disparity in their treatment?

Perhaps, from that time, a seed of darkness had already been planted deep within his heart.

As a child, Qin Yue was truly raised with a great deal of pampering and love. Although he was also Yue Niang's son, since she had already lost her special physique long ago, Qin Yue could not inherit it, thereby escaping Lu Jiuyuan's attention.

However, at the same time, Qin Yue's natural aptitude and abilities fell short of those of Qin Mo. On top of that, he was spoiled from childhood until he grew up; the entire Ling Xiao Sect constantly followed him around heaping compliments on top of him. He was brought up to have an extremely competitive and unyielding nature. He regarded himself as gifted and outstanding, never attaching any importance to his older brother who had not been seen for years on end.

Qin Yue waited until he grew up to travel outside the sect and all that passed into his ears were people touting the excellence of Qin Mo. Qin Mo was afforded many honours, and Qin Yue was only referred to in one way—Qin Mo's little brother.

Everything he thought he was got rapidly pushed down, he was entirely inferior to that man; these words were often overheard. Qin Yue only felt jealousy and hatred towards Qin Mo.

He was completely unaware of Qin Mo's past history and it was impossible for Qin Zhengjun and Yue Niang to tell him.

However, when Lu Jiuyuan was reported dead, Qin Zhengjun immediately became hostile towards Qin Mo and framed him, falsely accusing him of turning against the righteous faction and practicing forbidden techniques. Qin Yue was thoroughly excited.

He was wholly convinced by Qin Zhengjun's one-sided statements and rushed to the forefront to give the ultimate example of the words 'to place righteousness before family'.

Qin Yue gleefully watched his previously set up on high and unreachable older brother fall down into the mud and then get pushed down to hell. There were simply no words to describe the carefree feeling that abounded within his heart.

In reality, Qin Mo treated his only brother very well, but Qin Yue's mind warped his older brother's good will and perceived it as a malicious way of showing off. He had begun to develop heart demons and sunk further into hatred and disgust.

Qin Zhengjun not only harmed Qin Mo, he even crippled his cultivation. Qin Yue's conduct, as well as his delight in the situation, was utterly morbid.

However, his retribution came swiftly. He still had the problem of his heart demons, so once his older brother returned for vengeance, he truly became deranged.

Qin Yue should have rejoiced that due to his young age, his pay back was rather minor. He only had a hand in mistreating and humiliating Qin Mo. Therefore, Qin Mo merely gave him a tenfold payback. After, when he could no longer bear it, he straightforwardly let him go.

Yes, that's right, Qin Yue died.

Yet now, he was alive!

In this cave filled with an uncommon level of spiritual energy, the thirteen peak Jindan Stage cultivators had gathered and were using their spiritual power to operate a technique that gradually allowed him to awaken!

The Ling Xiao Sect was annihilated and Qin Zhengjun and Yue Niang were both dead; Qin Yue no longer had anyone to rely on. At that time, even if he did not die, there remained absolutely no one who would expend so much effort to save him.

In the entire Lingyun continent, there were very few people capable of utilizing such a technique. Who could it be? If Qin Yue was revived, what was the point?