Jade's pov

"Excuse me Ma'am you can't go inside or do you have appointment already?", he asked.

I looked at him annoyed, 'he must be new here'. I started to tell him little nice, "I don't need appointment to meet that old man and now just move away from my way.

He remained the same until one of the guard I knew approached us and I smiled at him, "Long time no see aye Rick", I greeted him.

"Apologize Miss, he is new here. I can let you through. Boss is inside right now but Brother Victor tell me to not let you pass through", he informed me.

I raised an eyebrow looking at him, "Rick, Uncle Vic not here so let me in", I stated coldly. He gulped then nodded his head, he then opened the door and let me and Perrie to pass through.

I heard the door close behind me and Perrie's grip tightened and i rubbed her hand gently to calm her down. I smiled at her and then snapped my head toward the sound of slide door in front of me opened.

"Ah finally you home", he stated. The still cold and excited tune of his voice rang through the room and I looked at him with rage and hatred.

"This is not my home anymore and you better explain everything", I claimed coldly.

He chuckled, "what should I explain?".

"Start from how could Mother died and the fact you failed take care of her", I stated.
He slammed his fists on table so hard and then looked at me, "It should be me but I survived and I hate that but it already happened anyway I already found who behind that accident and he paid for it", he chuckled then continue speaking, "Victor said you did well on your job here aye so I decided to eliminate the obstacle for you", he smirked then it hit me. He wanted to get rid off perrie because he thinks Perrie is an obstacle for me.

I let go of Perrie and run toward him, I pull the collar of his shirt and looked him dead in the eye, "I am truly going to kill you, you piece of shit!", I screamed at him and I started to choke him but he managed to push me away make me stumbled back then he pulled out the gun and aimed it toward me.

"Oh manner young lady, no one can treat me like that", he exclaimed. I heard the trigger being pulled , I gulped and then Perrie blocked me.

"Stop please! Leave her alone!", she screamed with her body tremble. I get up and  tried to pull her back but then I saw James looked at Perrie's belly and pulled down the gun. That's when I heard the door breaking and Victor ran toward James and pinned him to the wall. I pulled Perrie behind me and protect her.

"You dumbass what are you doing huh?! Want to kill your own daughter?! What an idiot!", Uncle Vic screamed and pushed the gun to James' neck. James chuckled and just smirked at him.

"You won't kill me Vic, you can't kill me but you don't know everything about me so you are forgiven. I have reasons especially when Jade left, my world crumbled. She is my only child the one who will heir everything but she just left. I told you to bring her back but you failed so I had to do it myself because Norma was so sad and I hate seeing her so sad and it hurts so I had to do it besides he the Zayn guy owed me some money so but the accident it happened out of nowhere makes me more furious. You can't blame me for wanting my daughter back!", he pushed himself out from Victor grip.

"I will blame you I already do, you hurt my girlfriend to make me come back home. Don't you understand I left because I don't like the business you run, well not all of it especially the business you handle because it's always cause people's death and that's also the reason why mom gone because you've been hurting others as well so they want revenge! I won't ever come back and heir everything knowing that you still run your business and hurting my girlfriend!", I shouted at him.

He looked down then looked at me, "that's why I stopped when I looked at her belly, you guys expecting a baby and knowing that could be my grandchild. I remember your mom wanted me to take you home one day and I don't know how because all I know I have to bring you home no matter what. I am sorry Jade for hurting you, I don't wanna lose you because I am afraid if they know about you they'll take you away from me too", he looked sad and sincere.

I walked toward him and hugged him. He is still my dad anyway and I know it must be hard for him losing my mom. The way he did is wrong but he tried his best the way he knows.

"Dad you admit your mistakes and I know it may takes awhile for me to forgive you but for now I understand your reason", I said to him and he just cried, the tough guy of the whole business just cry and I hugged him tighter then pulled away.

"Thank you Jade please come back here you can run my other business but please come back", he pleaded.

"Give me more time because I can't just leave my life back in London. I'll let you know", I assured him.

I walked back to Perrie and hugged her then kissed her head then I heard James said, "Perrie I am so sorry my child, anything I can do for you to make it up to you because I tried to kill you".

Perrie looked at me unsure then whispered, "Can you set Zayn free? He did nothing wrong. I know he is a bit crazy but he will never kill me".

"Will do my child I'll take care of it", Dad smiled at her and then Perrie smiled back and buried her face on my chest. She is always has purest heart even in this situation, she still think of others.

A month later, Jade and Perrie decided to keep staying in London and will came back to checked up on Jade's father twice a month. Jade took over few of his family business with Uncle Vic helped her out. And finally Perrie gave birth to a handsome and healthy baby boy named Joseph Amos Thirlwall and she decided to work at Jesy's cafe replacing Jade when Joseph old enough to be left. For now they live happy life with their friends and family.

THE END

Hiya my lovely readers, thank you for reading and voting this story. Sadly or happily finally this story is completed and I am so thankful to all of you who has been here to support me, I really appreciate it. I still can't believe my first book will have so much readers. But anyway as promised I killed no one as requested by so many readers hahahaha. Okay then lovelies I hope you guys enjoyed this lame book, I love you so much, te amo, ich liebe dich, until next book :)

                                                    ZiallHeroes xx