1

Jade walked home after finished her shift on the cafe she recently work. That night was slightly rain and Jade didn't have her umbrella with her. She wore thick jacket she loves dearly and it was enough to keep her clothes soaked from the rain.

When she walked she heard her stomach grumbled and she groaned  "I haven't had dinner huh, I should get some", she said to herself. Finally she decided to stopped by a nearby pizza shop. Pizza is a best choice now because she can eat it again later in the morning. The money so uptight right now for her because she still has 3 days left before her pay day at work.

While walking toward the shop, Jade saw a woman sitting in front of the shop. She wears a worn out shirt and only carries a bag placed on her lap. When their eyes met, Jade smiled and felt her heart flutter. But, the woman turned her face suddenly and looked down. Jade frowned and enter the shop to buy pizza.

After queuing long enough Jade finally got a pizza and rushed home. But when she walked out of the shop, she heard someone shouting outside the shop. When she came out, she saw one of the restaurant employees trying to kicked the woman away.

Jade's pov

"Hey, you better leave because you made my customers reluctant to come here!" I heard the man shouting at the woman and the woman looked at him with frightened and confused eyes and the rain began to pouring hard and of course by the look, she had no other place to go.

I finally approached them. "Sorry sir, you shouldn't have shout and make noise like that, it will make your customers uncomfortable" I said calmly. The man looked angry and opened his mouth to say something, but after seeing the pizza box in my hand he was just rolling his eyes. "I just don't want her in front of my shop because this is not the shelter for homeless people", the man said rudely while looking at the woman. The woman just bowed her head. I looked at her with sad smile and said to the man "I will speak to her nicely". Finally the man entered the shop again.

Jade kneeled down to the woman and the woman instantly looked up at her and Jade realized just now the woman is around her age maybe younger than her and so beautiful. "Hey, you better get out of here because it looks like the shop owner doesn't want you here, after all the rain is getting heavier you will be cold outside here", I tried to talk to her. She just looked at me with sad eyes. And I asked "Do you have a place to stay in?" She just shook her head. I looked at her sadly and thought for a moment. "Hmm, what if you come with me tonight?" I asked again. Her face showed happiness and was a little scared. I smiled, "Oh no don't be afraid, I'm not a bad person I just want to help". After having battle on her mind she finally nodded her head yes.

Perrie's pov

I tried to stand up but I struggled a bit, let me tell you being on the street for a week  is so hard. During the week I only ate proper food once because there was a kind woman who gave it to me. Seeing me struggle, she reached out to help. I looked at her doubtfully but finally took her hand and she helped me to my feet.

We walked fast enough because she pulled my hand to walk and I had to ignore the warm of her hand on my hand. But after a few moments of walking, she let go of my hand and looked at me. "Are you cold hm?", she asked. Then I felt my body shiver but I didn't realize it before. She then removed the jacket she was wearing and put it on me, the jacket was very warm. She pulled me again to walk.

After walking for about 10 minutes we arrived at her flat and luckily her flat is on the first floor. She opened the door and invited me in. I looked around, the flat was not too big but very neat and comfortable. She also told me to sit down. At that moment I realized I might make her uncomfortable and I blushed.

Jade's pov

I saw her look around the room and it was awkward. "Please sit down", I tried to start the conversation. She looks at me a little shocked and blushed. Uh what was she think about? My clothes are soaked from the rain, so I have to change but maybe I'll let the woman take a shower first. I walked to the kitchen and made 2 cups of warm tea. Then I took it to the living room and give it to her. She accepted it with a smile. Her smile was very sweet and it was the first time she smiled. I also smiled.

"Do you want to take a shower? The bathroom is over there next to the bedroom, look?" I pointed at the bathroom door. She nodded and then stood up and headed for the bathroom carrying her bag. I went into my bedroom and took my clothes that I rarely used to wear, her clothes in her bag must be soaked too.

I changed my clothes and headed for the bathroom door. "There are clothes in the room, you can change them because your clothes must be soaked inside the bag," I told her. I sat back on the couch and watched TV. After a while waiting, she approached me again with a clean and fresh clothes and body. She looked prettier than before. I frowned at my opinion.

"Hi, you must be hungry, let's eat" I greeted her with a smile. Then I gave her a slice of pizza and she sat next to me and ate it slowly, but I knew she must be starving because she ate the pizza quite fast. I gave another pizza to her and she took it with blush and I chuckled. I ate a slice of pizza and I already full. Then I finished the tea. "if you want to sleep, you can sleep in my room", I told her. She looked at me for a moment then nodded. After she finished eating, I cleaned up the utensils and put the food in the fridge for breakfast. I checked all the flats was securely locked and hurried to take extra pillows and blankets in the room and bring them to the sofa. I saw her asleep on the bed already and walked slowly so she didn't wake up and then I returned to the couch and laid my body on the couch and fell asleep.

Hiya my lovely readers, thank you for reading and voting this story, until next chapter :)

                                              ZiallHeroes xx