3

After Jade left, Perrie tidied and cleaned Jade's flat. She also collected all the dirty clothes there and also her soaked clothes then washed it. After everything is finished, the clock showed a quarter pas 1 in the afternoon and it's time for lunch. She remembered Jade's words about pizza. She went to the kitchen and checked, sure enough there were still 3 more slices of pizza. She warmed it and ate a slice.

After lunch, Perrie felt tired and sat in the living room while watching TV, but soon she fell asleep.

Jade's pov

'It's almost 3 o'clock, meaning my work shift will end soon. I have never felt very enthusiastic to go home. But after Perrie there, all that changed. Today at work I keep thinking about her. Oh pizza, maybe I'll call Perrie Pezza or Pez for the short, I chuckled and because she been eating pizza since last night, oh I promised her to buy dinner. I sighed, I have to borrow money from my boss because my payday still tomorrow ... ', I thought.

"Oi Thirlwall a penny for your thoughts", Leigh laughed. And that made me jolt out from my thoughts.

"Shut up Pincock!", I stuck my tongue at her.

"Oi it's Pinnock you scumbag", she replied.

"Do you have a crush on someone Jade? Because I hope it's not me though you've been looking toward people with heart eyes today", Leigh teased me.

I groaned, "No I didn't and beside I'm not gonna fall for you ever!".

She tried to reply but then Jesy intervened, "shut it you two, I need to get some money here and all of you guys do just make them run away".

We laughed, but I was nervous again because I remembered about something I'm going to ask to Jesy. And Jesy is my boss. She's a good friend along with Leigh and I shouldn't be afraid to ask for her help because she and Leigh have helped a lot before but it's about money. What if she fires me later? Oh no way, payday is already tomorrow, after all it's Jesy we're talking about. Finally I ventured.

"Uh, Jesy can I talk to you a minute? I asked. She looked at me with worry and nodded. She took me to her office, which was next to the kitchen.

"Jes, can I borrow some money? Tomorrow is indeed payday, but my money is up and I need to buy food", I explained.

"Of course Jade, but didn't you say you were going to buy pizza yesterday? But, you're not sick right? Because you only borrow money if it's urgent", she said with concern.

I remembered she had helped me when one day I suddenly didn't come to work, she and Leigh finally came to my flat and saw me lying unconscious with a high fever. They took me to the hospital and scolded me when I woke up. I explained to them at that time I didn't have money and she told me not to hesitate asking for help from her or Leigh. I smiled whenever I remember that but dang you Jesy and your mother instincts. It made me realize I couldn't lie to her, so I told her everything about yesterday.

"So you said you took in a stranger and were homeless? Are you insane?", she asked in disbelieve. I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Well that explains why were you daydreaming most of the time today and Jade be careful I'm just worried because someone from the streets will act like a criminal and dangerous", she told me.

"Yes ma'am", I saluted her and she chuckled and gave me the money.

Finally Jade went home and before going home she stopped by Nandos and bought her favorite peri peri chicken but it sounded like Perrie, she laughed to herself. After buying food she went home.

When she arrived in her flat she went straight to the kitchen and put the bags of food on kitchen counter. She looked around and frowned, her house was neat and clean. She then checked the laundry room and her clothes were washed and folded neatly. She went to her bedroom and checked whether Perrie was there but she wasn't. She checked the bathroom and Perrie wasn't there either. She panicked, 'what if Perrie left?', but when she walked by the living room she heard soft snores and smiled 'right how stupid, she must be sleeping there', Jade thought.

Jade didn't have a heart to wake her up, so she decided to prepare dinner. After preparing dinner, she took the cola from the fridge and drink it while thinking about Leigh's words today. 'Why was she so frantic when she couldn't find Perrie? Is she afraid of losing Perrie? Does she have a crush on Perrie?'. She shook her head and chuckle 'nah too fast', she thought.

Jade walked over to Perrie who was still asleep and woke her up. Finally, she started to stir and flutter her beautiful eyes open and she smiled at Jade. Jade smiled back.

"Hey Pez it's time for dinner, you must be hungry for only eating pizza since last night. I bought Nandos earlier, I hope you like it," I informed her.

"Did you just call me Pez?", she asked.

"Err yeah I did sorry ...", I tried to say sorry but she cut me off, "No, I like it", she nodded and smile then stood up and walked to the kitchen, I followed her behind with a blushing face.

After eating they returned to the living room to watch TV. While watching TV Jade just turned her gaze towards Perrie and asked made the blonde haired girl turn her head towards her.

"Pez were you cleaning and tidying the flat?", I asked gently. She nodded.

I sighed, "Perrie I told you, you don't have to do it, it's fine I want to help you and I do it with sincere", I reminded her.

She shook her head, "I just want to thank you, I don't know how because it seems like the words aren't enough. You saved me", she looked at me in the eyes while talking. I nodded and smiled and thanked her too.

Jade is sure that Perrie is a good person, if she is not, maybe Jade already dead right now because Perrie has plenty of opportunities when Jade was sleep or when she was at work Perrie could steal her stuffs but Perrie didn't, she cleaned and tidied her flat instead. Jade smiled and told herself that she trusted Perrie.

Hiya my lovely readers, thank you for reading and voting this story, until next chapter :)

RushHeroes xx