23

Jade's pov

I froze hear Perrie's voice and then turned around to look at her. She looked angry and disappointed. I sighed at her and started to walk toward her.

"Perrie look I didn't mean to..." I tried to explained but she cut me off.

"Didn't mean to what? Hurting by the fact you are going to meet your father and the person who is actually behind all of this?! I can't let you Jade! I will never let you!", she started to cry. That really broke my heart I know her pregnancy took a part of it but still it's not good.

"You are the only one I've ever loved this much and it's still growing. I can't let you get hurt especially when it's because of me. I just want you and the baby to be okay", I said to her and tried to hug her but she stepped back so quickly make my heart broke even more.

"If you love me, why won't you take me with you? Why you just want to leave me here? You know I can't live without you...", she said in between of her cry.

I hugged her this time and even though she tried to pull away, I remained hug her tight. "Baby in the end I will always say yes to you and let you win because seeing you cry and so frustrated hurts so much. Okay what do you want now?", I asked her softly.

"Take me with you Jade, let's face this together", she whispered.

I nodded, "Okay baby as long as you are happy but I want you to listen to everything I'll tell you there okay?". I felt she nodded her head.

"Amazing Leigh! How could I forgot to bring the popcorn and cola here? Damn what an amazing show!", I heard Jesy ssaid suddenly while clapped make me pulled away from the hug.

"Shut up Jesy! Why are you always ruin the moment?!", I asked annoyed.

"Can't help it because well you guys always ask for Jesy's help around this situation", she flipped her hair.

"And me too", Leigh added. I just groaned in response and Perrie chuckled make me smile. I pecked her lips.

Jesy gagged, "Okay guys that's beyond the tolerance of the innocence of my eyes".

"Huh what?" Leigh confused. I just shrugged in response.

"Anyway when will you going leave?", asked Leigh.

"Tonight, it takes hours to get there, so we will arrive in the morning", I informed her.

"Okay then guys be careful oh anyway me and Jesy are going to buy some food, do you guys want some?", Leigh asked.

"Anything will works thanks Leigh", I smiled at her.

"Okay guys you better pack up or get ready for the trip tonight and I mean no sex because we'll be back soon with the food", Jesy said while walking out the door laughing. Leigh laughed as well and followed Jesy and I just shaked my head at them.

Few hours later

Jade and Perrie were on the way to meet Jade's father. Jade was very nervous because anything could happen and Perrie was her priority so she would make sure Perrie be okay. Along the way, her phone kept ringing because her uncle kept calling her non stop, probably to make Jade change her mind but no Jade couldn't live in the situation where she won't live peacefully especially when Perrie due was so close. Jade did that for Perrie and the baby.

After few hours drove the car and had few times to stop and go because Perrie needed to use the restroom and they ate breakfast, they finally arrived. Jade's father mansion remained the same, as long as Jade could remember from last time she left the house. While gripped Perrie's hand tight but gentle, they started to walk toward the mansion.
The workers who saw Jade automatically gave salute to her, few even bowed at her. She just smiled at them and continue walking until one guy stopped her.