12

Jade came out of the store carried a plastic bag with cellphone in it. When she looked at the time on her cellphone, lunch time was almost over and she had to go back to the cafe immediately because she needs to help Leigh with the customers besides Jesy would have been wondering where she is. Jade walked towards the car then drove to the cafe.

Jade's pov

Arriving at the cafe, I saw Leigh and Jesy chatting. I approached them and gave Leigh her car keys.

"Thanks Leigh", I smiled at her.

"So did you buy her cellphone already, Jade?", asked Jesy.

"Yeah and I know you absolutely know about it from Leigh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to abandon my job here", I said guilty.

"Well I don't mind because you saved me and Leigh earlier today," she said. I just nodded and Jesy asked again.

"So you have the courage to ask her out now Jade? How late huh?", Jesy teased.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "what?".

"Duh Jes she hasn't asked her out yet but if I haven't convince her to ask Perrie out today, maybe Jade will never do it," Leigh said to Jesy. I groaned at Leigh's words.

"I am not that coward you know, I'll ask her one day", I explained.

"Yeah you'll ask her when you are already dying because we know very well what type of person you are, Jade. You have to thank us for helping you getting laid tonight", Jesy smirked at me and I gaped at her words.

"Eh what the ... Jesy I am not going to rush the thing like that with her, I don't know if she is ready yet, even I don't know if she will agree go on date with me", I replied.

"She will Jade trust us and you will thank me and Jesy later," said Leigh and I just rolled my eyes at them.

Finally my work shift for today ended, I immediately returned to my flat after I said goodbye to Leigh and Jesy and Jesy shouted 'don't wake the neighbors with your moans' making me blushed and flipped her off.

Arriving in front of the flat, I knocked on the door and waited for Perrie to open the door. After a while of waiting, Perrie opened the door and looked at me with frown.

"Jade, you said you will came home late today?".

I pulled her into the flat and close the door and then walked towards the living room. I looked at her face and held both of her hands and took a breath before asking.

"Perrie, I want to take you on a date tonight, do you want to?", she looks at me with a shocked face and I face palmed myself for going straight to the point and that's so wrong.

"I'm sorry I ...", she cut me off.

"Okay Jade I will go on date with you tonight", she answered with blush.

I smiled from ear to ear and hugged her. She hugged back and I told her to get ready and to dress quite formal. She nodded then left to get ready. I was getting ready myself and did not forget to bring the cellphone I bought earlier for Perrie. After Perrie finished, we left from the flat to the restaurant by taxi.

Arriving at the restaurant, I held her hand and we walked inside then a waiter approached us.

"Table for two please?", I said to him then he led us to the edge of the room with a beautiful view of the city. 'Perfect', I said to myself. He gave us the menu and then left to give us time to order food.

I pulled out a chair for Perrie. She blushed and then sat down and thanked me with a smile. I smiled back and sat opposite her. We looked at the menu and thought for a moment. Until finally we are ready to order. After calling the waiter and ordering, we wait for the food to be served.

"Perrie, thank you for agreeing to go on date with me", I said.

She nodded and replied, "I can't refuse Jade because I like you a lot too," she blushed.

I grinned at her and held both of her hands. And not long after, our food came and we ate it with silent.

After eating, the waiter came back to offer us wine but I refused politely because of course Perrie could not drink wine now because she is pregnant and I felt bad for drinking wine myself. After all, it's all about Perrie tonight. I want to spoil Perrie and make her happy.

After telling me about how me, Jesy and Leigh met, which made Perrie laugh, I took out a cellphone that I bought earlier for Perrie.

"Pez, I bought this for you so you can call me if you need help when I'm at work," I told her then gave her the cellphone.

"Jade, I this is too much. I can't take it. You are very kind to me ...", she said. I shook my head.

"Perrie baby I bought this cellphone for you because we can call each other and check on each other whenever I'm at work or out of the flat. Besides, it made me calm a little if you got cellphone with you. Also if there is anything you need, you can ring me immediately, "I told her.

She smiled at me with tears in her eyes, "Thank you Jade, I don't deserve this but thank you so much".

"You deserve it baby, you deserve happiness too", I told her then kissed her hand.

She blushed and then looked down made me chuckled. After chatting for awhile, we decided to go home. Then I held her hand while waiting for the taxi. Finally there was a taxi passing by and I waved and we climbed into the taxi.

On our way back to the flat, I kept thinking of confessing my love to Perrie and asking her to be my girlfriend, but I still unsure if Perrie is ready to start a relationship again now because of her past and that frustrates me. It made me hugged her body tighter while sighing making her look at me.

"Jade, are you alright?", she asked worried.

I smiled at her, "I'm alright babe", I assured her.

She blushed deep red at the pet name then said, "Jade thank you so much for today I feel whole and happy again, I felt disgusted and disappointed in myself before", she said sadly.

I looked at her with frown then look at her plump lips. God I really want to kiss her lips now but ... Oh God screw it! I started leaning in and kissing her lips. She kissed back then deepened the kiss. It made my little friend twitched in my pants and I knew Perrie felt it too because she looked at me in shock. I tried to cover it but Perrie smacked my hand then palmed me through my pants while smiling seductively towards me. My breath hitched and I saw lust in her eyes. Finally the taxi stopped and we got out of the taxi to my flat.

Hiya my lovely readers, thank you for reading and voting this story, until next chapter :)

                                                 ZiallHeroes xx