17

Perrie's pov

I walked into doctor's room after my name being called. I sat on a chair and the doctor looked at me.

"Hello Miss Edwards, how are you today?", he asked me sweetly.

" I'm good, what about you?", I asked.

"Great thanks. Shall we check the baby now? You can lay on the bed", he informed me. I laid my body on the bed and he started to put the gel on my stomach.

He looked at the screen then smiled "Hm he looks perfectly healthy for me but he moves a lot yeah?", he asked and I frowned.

"He? Is it...", I asked and he smiled, "yes you heard me right Miss Edwards, it's a boy!".

My eyes welled up with tears and I started crying because I felt happy and sad at the same time. If only Jade could be here with me. After good 5 minutes, I stopped crying and he started writing prescription for me.

"Perrie I want you to be relax and don't stress too much. Stress can cause the baby to move a lot because he can sense the stress on his mother as well. And Jade I wonder where she is now?", he asked.

"She has urgent thing to do so she can't come", I told him quietly. He smiled apologetically at me.

After he gave me prescription and told me to have a walk to ease my mind and relieved the stress, he allowed me to go. After that I decided to go to the mall and walked around and looked for lunch. I kept walking around and let my mind wandered to Jade.

'Today was my appointment but Jade hadn't come back yet. She texted to say goodnight but I think she forgot about my appointment. I didn't have a heart to remind her again, afraid I would disturb he beside I felt like a burden for her already'.

All of sudden someone bumped into me and I almost fell, luckily someone catched me. I looked down and put my hand on my bump to make sure he is okay. Then I heard someone talking.

"Leigh what the hell you almost kill this woman and her baby because of your clumsiness", the voice sounded familiar, I looked up and I was right it was Jesy and she scolded Leigh.

"Jesy?", I asked. She looked at me shock.

"Oh God you are dead Leigh because Jade probably will kill you if she knows you almost kill her wife and her child!", Jesy said and Leigh's eyes widened. I felt my cheeks heated up because of the words Jesy said.

"You damn right Jes, Perrie I'm so sorry, are you okay? Please tell me you okay", Leigh asked me.

I smiled at her and nodded my head, " I am okay Leigh don't worry".

Then Jesy started looking around and asked, "where is that moron anyway, she skipped work for 2 days". I frowned.

"But she told me she has something urgent at work and you guys need her to help?", I asked.

Jesy frowned, "no she didn't show up for work in 2 days. I thought you pinned her down good because your hormon...", and I started crying.

Leigh's pov

When I looked at Perrie, she already teared up then cried and I hit Jesy's arm.

"Ouch what was that for?", she asked while rubbing her arm but soon realize when she heard crying.

Perrie just sat there crying her eyes out because well how do you feel about someone who finally got your trust then broke it. I put my arms around her shoulder and led her to nearest restaurant, luckily it's empty. I heard Jesy's footsteps following us. I sat Perrie down on a chair and told Jesy to speak to the waiter because he was approaching our table.

"Is something wrong ma'am?", he asked.

"Nah we're alright, see she's pregnant so her hormones are all over the places", Jesy answered sweetly. Finally after Jesy ordered the food we wanted, the waiter gone and I kept rubbing Perrie's arm to calm her down.

"I can't believe she is such a real ass like that", Jesy commented all of sudden. Perrie suddenly stopped her cry and looked at Jesy then at me.

"She didn't tell you guys where did she go?", Perrie asked.

"Yes she told us about your appointment and she being a coward and she told us she was gonna bang you all night", Jesy said little loud and I groaned because half of customers were looking at us.

"Not really Perrie it was what we assumed and you Jesminda please use inside voice here", I told her annoyed. Jesy just shrugged and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Didn't she texted you or something?", I asked Perrie.

"She texted last night said she was still busy and will be home soon", Perrie started crying again. I kept rubbing her arm and it quite worked.

"Anyway how was the appointment Perrie?", I asked her.

"I was going to tell her first but it's a boy", Perrie smiled while rubbed her bump.

"Congrats Perrie I am so happy for you", I told her and she thanked me.

"Let's just call her you know and ask where the hell she is now", Jesy suggested out of nowhere. I nodded then pulled out my phone and rang Jade.

Jade's pov

I explained the way out possibilities to my uncle, he seemed pleased with my plans. But in the middle of our meeting, the phone was ringing but wasn't mine. I looked at Victor who answered it immediately. When he answered, his face turned pale and he looked at me with worry. I frowned but shook it off. Finally he hung up without even said a single word to the caller.

"Eh Jade I think we should called it off for the day, we can hangout somewhere here, any places you wanna go? We can take out lunch too", Victor said.

I looked at my phone but damn it was dead. I groaned but agreed to his plans and we walked out from the building.

Perrie's pov

Leigh put down her phone after several times tried to call Jade, "nah her phone died I think maybe or she just lost signals, we should call her later", Leigh suggested.

I frowned and worry started to consumed me. But all of sudden Jesy told me to eat.

"Perrie you better eat now, don't worry about Jade she'll be fine. You need to eat now for the sake of you and the baby", Jesy told me.

I shook my head and kept refusing but finally they managed to force me to eat. When we finished, they drove me to Jade's flat.

"Will you be okay Perrie?", Leigh asked worried.

I smiled at them, " Don't worry guys I'll ring you if something wrong". And finally they drove away after we said our goodbyes.

I entered the flat and sat on the couch. Not long after I heard a knock on the door and decided to open it because maybe it was Jade. When I opened the door, someone put the cloth on my face and dragged me somewhere but I couldn't see and I felt the baby kicked and it became unbearable for me so I started feel dizzy and then blacked out.

Hiya my lovely readers, thank you for reading this story. I apologize for late update. Thank you for the support my dwarf  Shrade26 Anyway enjoy this suck chapter. Until next chapter.

                                                    ZiallHeroes xx