Chapter 19 : the rage in the finding

3rd person POV***

Its a week later and Dre still isn't no where to be found. That doesn't mean that they stopped looking for him. They flew back to the A and decided to bring the trap together. Every time Ari thought of a plan to get Dre back it always lead her to the A. So she followed her instinct.  Ari eventually got the hang of being in charge. Her mindset was game changing and within only the week that she's been taking over the trap been bringing in triple the money. Ari focus was not on the trap though. She left the trap for Kamaya. She left the getting, bringing and selling weed in Koops hands. She left all the money in Ghost hands and made sure Dev was always by her side. Ari needed to find Dre. She had hope he was still alive cause why wouldn't he be? They would've made it known that the killed the top of the top. 

Ari was definitely doing her thing while she was in the A. She had Dev by her side to teach her a few things and also help her meet the top dawgs. Ari had a plan on how she wanted to get Dre back but she knew she was going to need help in every way possible. Everyone that was on top like Dre admired Ari because she was fine as hell with an accent and a mindset of a hustler. Ari was on top of her shit and riding for her mans. 

After all the hard work Ari did today she went to Dre house then into his bed. She's been sleeping there ever since she got to Atlanta. Its a warm bed and plus Ari missed him like never before. She would always think about how happy they were and all his little smart comment and jokes. Eventually she drifted off to sleep. Ari was in her sleep till she shot up out of her sleep not knowing why. She looked around wondering  as to why the hell would she wake up at 3:30 am. She looked at her phone and saw 2 missed calls from a random unknown number. 

Ari eventually called back.. 

**Line picks up** 

Female nurse: Hello, this is Central State Hospital, how may i help you? 

Ari:Hey, this number called me twice.. 

Female nurse: Can i have your name please?

Ari: Ariella Nevaeh Palmer 

Female nurse: OH yes Ari ! Finally i can get in touch with you. This is Andre Anthony Smith nurse talking to you ever since he woke up yesterday he's been asking for you non stop. 

Ari : Excuse me huh? Did you say Andre Nurse? 

female Nurse: Yes, And- 

Ari: IM ON MY WAY RIGHT NOW !

Ari said then quickly jumped up out of bed grabbing her keys phone and wallet and sped to the hospital. On the way there she called Dev and told him what was going on. Ari heart was racing like never before and she felt exhausted completely but didn't let that get in the way. She ran up to the front desk and said Andre name. They lady pointed to the door right across the hall. Ari ran into the room. "ANDRE" she yelled. 

"shhhh ma, i gotta really bad headache " he said very lowly . She look at him slowly examining him.  he had a broken leg a really black eye bruises on his face and cuts on his arms that were really bad. Once Ari saw every thing she got to crying. She can't believe this happened to him. "Don't cry baby you know I'm okay in every way possible Daddy just a lil bruised up nothing that can't be fixed." he said soothingly 

"Im so so sorry. I shouldn't have left you i should've stayed with you." Ari said sobbing. "Then we would've both got caught and that would've fucked up the whole plan on get taken." he said softy to her. Ari lifted her head did he just say whole plan on getting taken? Ari looked at him right in his eyes. "You planned on getting taken? " she said to him "Yes he said looking at her. Ari got up from sitting next to him and backed up. 

"so your telling me you planned on me working day and night to find your ass ? Me and Dev crying over you non stop just for you to have Plan this whole shit. DO YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK I GOT ON, YOUR SHIRT AND DRAWLS WITH YOUR SLIDES JUST FOR YOU TO HAVE PLAN THIS WHOLE SHIT OUT !? Ari said getting very frustrated. 

"Ma relax hear me out, i got took so i could figure out the people who was trynna take me and find the rat in my trap so the money won't keep disappearing . I need to know who the fuck was the nigga that just fucked up my life right there. Dre said to ari trying to explain. Ari was way to upset to even think about what this nigh said. 

"THE RAT IN YOUR TRAP!? I BEEN FOUND THAT NIGGA AND SHOT HIM IN HIS SHIT TOO. THE MONEY IN YA TRAP TRIPLES UP BECAUSE OF ME WHILE YOU WERE GONE I WAS MAKING SURE I WAS DOING GOOD. SO WHEN YOU COME BACK WHEN I FOUND YOU AND YOU COME BACK HAPPY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BEING HELD DOWN. WE DID EVERYTHING WE GOT TO DO. BUT TO FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEEN FUCKING AROUND PLANNING YOURSELF GETTING KIDNAPPED AND ALMOST HAVE YOUR LIFE TAKEN IS NOT THE FUCKING WAY. " Ari yelled to him. 

he looked at her with an blank expression. Ari walked out the room into the car going straight onto the highway on the way to the trap. she needed a blunt frl she thought to herself. 

*****THIS IS NOT EDITED*****