Chapter 8: The get down.

***ARI POV**

I shifted cause my legs were so so sore and I had to pee. I opened my eyes and was under warm body heat. It felt amazing but a bitch gotta pee.

I shook my way out from under him and as soon as I stood up I fell hard as fuck, my legs feel like jello. I heard Dre move and he started laughing.

"Damn baby, daddy put in that work huh?" I looked up completely embarrassed. "You don't have to be embarrassed let me help
You" he got up and picked me up and said "where you trynna go baby" I pointed to the bathroom and he sat me on the toilet taking off my underwear.

After he sat me down he ran the hot water. He started laughing and I looked at him. "Whats so funny?" He looked at me and said "you use baby soap? Basically every product in here is baby stuff." I looked him right in his eyes and said "yes I do and I don't care if you have a problem with it. Im done now so if you wouldn't mind"

He started taking off my clothes and I jumped "relax mama I did lick every part of your body." He continued to take off my clothes until I had nothing on. He picked me up then put me in the hot tub. It felt amazing my body was melting. He started taking me shower and I just blushed the whole time.

***DRE POV****

Damn, I'm really taking this girl a shower. I have never done this for a nun of these other bitches. She not even a bitch to me. I'm really rocking with her. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice how much she was blushing and staring.

After I was done bathing her everything, I picked her up and wrapped the towel all on her. She walked into her room and picked out the fit. Her closet was big and her drip was hard. Never seen any girl with the same shit as she and I fucked with it. I lotion her body down completely then put her clothes on.

When I was done with all that, I put her down on the island seats and made her cereal. While she was doing that I ran to the car and got out some extra clothes. I can never not have any extra clothes.

I walked into the house straight to the bathroom and did everything I had to do. Wore a simple fit and walked out. I told Ari she gon be with me today since she can't walk and she silently agreed. I then picked her up and walked to the car. Im ready for today .