Chapter 1: History with the ex.

* Flashback *

I and Trey are laying on the couch watching cartoons as baby Lay and baby Ava was in the room sleep.

I'm deep in the cartoons till Trey's phone starts buzzing nonstop.

It's not ringing just texts I thought. I looked up at him and he can't stop looking at his phone smiling I look down at his phone but wasn't able to see it.

"Fuck you looking at my shit for?" He said

I scrunched up my face and said: "I was just trying to see what the fuck was so funny."

He stood over me and said, "watch who you talking to bitch."

He was so lucky my sister and his daughter (that's not even from me) were sleeping in the room or I would've gone off on this nigga.

I stood up and now I'm at his chest level and looking up. "Watch who the fuck you talking to u dumb ass nigga I was just asking what the fuck were you laughing at"

*SMACK*

I look around and see her standing over me. He picked me up and slammed my back into the island counter in the kitchen.

"I own you, you stupid bitch" he punched me in my face 3 times with all his force I dropped to the floor when he let me go. He starting kicking me and stomping my face in.

"Stop Stop Stop Stop please I'm so sorry"
he eventually stopped and walked away. I cried and cried and stayed there not able to move.

I Watched as he changed his clothes because there was so much of my blood on his other clothes.

He walked up to me bent down to my face and said: "I'm leaving baby Ava here ill pick her up whenever." Then he got up and walked out.

I screamed for baby Lay and she came running. "Hey baby don't look at me go get my phone and call your TT for me." I said

She did as she was told. When the phone picked up baby Lay started talking "Hey TT momma hurt bad TT come help her."

"I'm coming baby stay right there go lock the door for me. "

*Flashback over*