Chapter 4: running into the girl

Choppas POV :

"Make sure this nigga has my money and my weed if he doesn't take this nigga brains out," I said to keep on the phone. He's one of the niggas that work for me and I found out one of my workers was a rat in my trap and I ain't going for it.

Man a nigga was hungry. I was gonna wait for my homie quiz party tonight but ion thinks I can hold it out. So I decided to go to chipotle since it was down the block.

I walked in there and as soon as I did there was a Lil Carmel shawty that was in front of me. She was so in fit and her curves were nice. I was so busy looking at her I didn't recognize she turned around.

As soon as she turned around she bumped right into my chest and dropped her food. "Watch where the fuck you're going," she said I started laughing cause I loved her attitude and accent. I'll fuck that shit right out of her.

"It was kinda ya fault ma," I said and I soon saw her pouting then stepping right back into line I stepped behind her and watched her closely. She was wearing a white dress and it fitted her shape so perfectly man I gotta get me something of that.

As soon as she ordered and when the lady said the total I saw her go for her bag but I pulled out some money and went over her small self to pay. As soon as I went over her she flinched hard. That concerned me but I let it go.

"Relax ma I'm just paying," I said she looked me right in my eyes and said "you gotta do that" but the lady took the money then gave her, her food. She took the food and left.

"Damn, you're not gonna
say thank you" she looked back and told me, "I told you, you didn't have to pay, I didn't ask you too." She has a smart ass mouth I thought to myself. I have to get me some of that.

After I got my food I went to the car and made my way to my crib. I took a shower and grabbed my ripped jeans, white tee, and my blazer. I topped it off with my two gold chains and my Tommy Hilfiger shoes. I decided to bring the Red Lambo to the party.

I got in and made my way to my nigga Quez house. I smoked a gram on the way there. I got to his house and it was packed asf. Bitches everywhere. I parked right in front of the house walked in and the smell of gas and liquor hit a nigga nose hard. I'm finna get fucked up tonight.