Chapter 7:The unexpected

*Ari POV*

We got into the house and lord I can feel him staring into my ass I told him he can pour himself a drink and he did as I said. He walked into the kitchen and I walked into my bathroom hopping into the shower quickly. I was so tired from that party but I felt so dirty. I got my baby soap and started washing up I got out 20 mins later then put on my PJs. it was a white fitted but loose dress and my unicorn slippers. I walked into the kitchen checking on Dre and he was on my couch shirtless and lord can I say "damn."

"Are you hungry?" he looked at me and his eyes was very low he looked drunk as hell and lord knows he can't drive home. "Okay give me that I side reaching over grabbing his cup out of his hands. "Damn you got your nipples pierced your so sexy ma damn," he said. I smiled then told him to get up. He did as he was told. I pulled out the couch and he seemed surprised. "You know you not going home drunk," I said looking at him right in his eyes.

he licked his lips and said "can you lay with me" I laughed and decided to do it only until he decides to go to sleep we were watching power and I was deep into it until I felt my nipples get so hard and my vigina throbbing. I'm pretty sure Dre caught on cause he saw my body shift.

Dre POV **

I was watching power till I saw Ari shift but it was different. I'm pretty sure she was getting turned on but I wasn't 100% sure so I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. I looked at her when I did it and she bit her lip and let out a soft moan.

I licked my lips amused by her. "I dont want it" she said softly. "Yes you do baby its okay imma take care of mamas." I told her. I got up then walked in front of her and pulled her so she was laying on her back. She watched my every move and obeyed it and I loved it completely. I spread her legs then put my tongue on her clit and sucked on it softly.

She was moaning and the faster I played with her clit the louder she moaned. Her moan was so beautiful it turned me making a nigga dick so hard. My dick has never gotten hard off no pussy and that's a factt. Hey Well, I thought it was till today. I ate her till her legs were shaking hard.

"Mmm daddy I'm boutta cum" she moaned "Nah hold it," I said she seemed surprised but obeyed. I put my dick deep in her and she instantly came. "Didnt i tell you to hold it?" I said looking her right in her eyes

"I'm sorry daddy I couldn't do it," she said moaning "its okay babygirl imma make sure you don't do it again" I whispered in her ear. I'm stroking her shit real slow just because it seemed like she couldn't take all of me. "Fuck," I said to myself the way her pussy gripped my dick made me but so fast.

I pulled out and I was in shock. I never nutted that fast for any bitch. As soon as I nutted she came up and swallowed "oh shit, damn ma". She started giggling then I had to fuck her again. I fucked her till her legs couldn't move the next day. We eventually fell asleep at 4am.