Chapter 5 : the meet up.

Ari POV

I eneded up falling asleep as soon as i got home. I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.

"Hello" i said tiredly. "Lets go to a party tonight" i heard kamaya said. "Im tired" i responded "so what does that mean? You dont want to hang with me" i heard her pouting .

I sighed and decided to get up. "Im getting up now love" i heard her laughing "hell yea" then she hung up. 5 secs later she texted my phone.

BestNigga🤞🏽👯‍♀️- i love you bay💕

I smiled back and texted her saying i love her back. I called the baby sister and asked her to come in 10 mins, and she said ok. I went in the bathroom and decided to put my hair into 2 braids. I slicked it down then do 2 stitch braids.

I did my edges then hopped right into the  shower. I came out then went into my closest deciding on what to wear. I saw my new laced up basketball dress and grabbed it. Picked out simple Jewelry a bracelet  and a simple chain.

I laid it out on my bed then did my make up on my vanity. After 30 mins i was done then put on my clothes. I walked out my room and saw the babies sleep on the couch . I kissed their forehead then said bye the babysitter then went to Kamaya house.

As soon as i got there Kamaya walked out. In all black with a jean jacket and some vans. I loved my bestfriend cause she was so simple but she looked the fuck good. She was killing the game.

As soon as she got in she started taking Pictures. "Damn you look so good" she yelled. "Thank you baby now who party we going to?" I said pulling off "Ionk somebody named King" its right up the block .