Chapter 15: getting ready.

Choppas POV 

We got on the plane then took off. i was talking to the gang thinking of different ideas on how we can find this nigga that is after me. 5 minutes after Ari is Knocked out sleep on my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style than carried her into the bedroom in the back. I laid right next to her and she automatically made herself comfortable with me by snuggling in. I could feel her body heat and it made me go to sleep too. 

i thought about how I've never done this with anyone ever. not even Janaya and boy was i head over heels for this girl. i was sleep when i heard some screams i automatically jumped looking for the strap trying to see whats going on when i saw the screams were coming from Ari. I looked at her in confusion trying to figure out what is wrong with her to find out she was till sleeping. 

"Please no don't hurt me, I'm sorry Trey please." she screamed. She started crying and i couldn't take it anymore. "Ma wake up" i said shaking her. She didn't budge "baby wake up please." She eventually woke up and went straight into my arms and kept crying. "its okay i gotchu baby you don't have  to cry." i said to her trying to calm her down. who is trey is all i can think in my head

I wasn't going to ask her straight up right now because she was just now starting to get calm. i just shook the thought away and let her just lay on my chest. i grabbed my phone checking my notifications and i only had one text which was from ghost saying were going to land in about 3 hours. "You hungry mama?" she nodded her head no so i just left her be. I played in her hair and eventually she went back to sleep. i tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work out. i just couldn't help but stay up and watch Ari. Even though she was right on top of me and i can feel everything even her heart beat i still felt as though i had to watch her. 

So i just sat there scrolling on instagram and watched videos. I made Dev roll me a blunt and give it to me. i smoked it inhaling in the smoke slowly and let the highness take over making me feel the feeling i loved the most. Numbness. 

finally 3 hours later the jet landed and we were in Cali. When we landed i woke up Ari but she wasnt budging so i just let her sleep till we got every car out the jet and get all the bags in the car. I went back into the Jet and picked up Ari putting her into my rover passenger seat then hop on the driver side making my way to the house. The house was an hour and a half away so ik it was going to take a while to get there so i played the radio low and just drove, i had Dev , Ghost, Koop, and Maylani behind me following me to the house. i made sure they all drove in separate cars in case something happened and i needed them to split up or something. 

about 25 minutes into the drive Ari started waking up. "Im hungry Dre" she pouted in her little soft sleepy voice. I chuckled "watchu wanna eat Baby" i asked her. "whatever is the closest" i saw a checkers coming up and went ahead and pulled into the drive thru "order." The girl said. aint this bitch supposed to have manners i thought to myself. "lemme get a spicy chicken sandwhich and a large fries with a sprite please. " i said "thats it" "yea" The total is 4.57" i pulled up to the paying place and saw the rude ass girl. After she seen me her whole demeanor changed. "hey she said winking at me. i ignored it then passed her my card. "you fine as hell she said "get my number daddy." my whole mood changed "Aye you see my girl right here, fuck am i supposed to do with your fucked up teeth having ass. shawty if you don't get back to getting your 4.75 an hr ass out my face." i said then pulled off. 

I grabbed the food from the next window and turned to give it to Ari but she was knocked. Damn this girl can sleep i said to myself. I put the food right in from of her legs and she shot up reaching for it and got right to eating. "damn baby you were starving" i said to her as i watch her stuff her mouth.She laughed and said "thank you"  "don't worry about it baby" i said to her then drove up to the house 

I pulled up to the house finally and all you hear is Ari say "DAMNNNNN this shit big asf, this you?" I looked at her " yea but girl this gone be nothing compared to our house in a couple of years." i said to her. She started blushing then walked out the car. I followed by doing the same i grabbed the luggage and walked in the house. i walked into the living room and everyone did the same 

Okay y'all we got a lot to do this is not a vaction till i figure out whats going on and we get these people heads. "Boss it was some crips that came after you, i found some shit in the car and i found one of the niggas phone. his last message said blow that nigga choppa shit up and kill every single last one of those bloody ass niggas." Ghost said 

'I MOTHER FUCKING KNEW IT . I WAS RIGHTT DRE I WAS RIGHTT OOO IM READY NOW IM PUMPED IM BOUTTA PUT A BULLET THROUGH A NGGA HEAD PoW PoW Pow." Dev went screaming. "Aye calm your hype ass down we need a plan. We gotta start by finding out who this nigga is. Everyone we going to one of my homies clubs tonight if anyone would know who this nigga is it would be him. Look ya best y'all and make sure y'all put the straps in the car. Always be prepared." i said to everyone

Me and Ari made our way upstairs so we can get ready. "imma take a shower go ahead and get your fit out and start doing your hair. You better be done by the time i get out i said to her sternly. "who you talking to?" she said cocking her neck sideways. She mustve forgot who the fuck i was i thought to myself . I walked up to her real close. She stopped and her eyes is right where mine is, i moved my hand right around her neck squeezing it slightly. i went close to her ear and said "You mustve forgot who makes you come like you never came before , don't test me ma or you'll be screaming daddy in under 5 minutes." i said to her real slow so she can almost feel every single word that i say. i then walked away into the bathroom getting myself ready to take a shower. 

**NOT EDITED YET YOU GUYS**