CH08 - Nothing breaks like a heart

Hi again, we are getting into the core of this drama, I hope you're ready for the ride, because this will go down and dark, very fast.

NOTE: Everything in bold italics, it will be an internal dialogue, I mean, like, their thoughts in their mind. And everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene, the scenario.

So, thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review, thanks! Let me know what you think! See U soon! Have a great day!

Chapter 8 – Nothing breaks like a heart

*** Emily's narrative (voice-over) ***

It's often said that, no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along. Some people might see that their lies have almost caught up to them. Some people may see what was there all along. And then there are those other people. The ones like me who run as far as they can so they don't have to look at themselves and their lies...

Emily is running, she has been running since 4am, she can't sleep, not after her last conversation with -A...

'You'll need to get your hands a little dirty...'

The brunette worries what he meant by that, what he's gonna ask her to do? She wonders, but, to be honest her major worries is linked to the scheme of her marriage. Because, yes, she cheated, yes, she married Alison under false pretences, but, it's also true that she loves the blonde, she has loved the Queen Bee since she was in brownies, so, if this lie blow up in front of her face, the brunette knows that it will be the end of this love story she has with Alison.

Emily. - "I can't lose Alison... I can't... I..."

Her phone rings, it's a text, and, for a moment she worries to look at it, wondering if it's -A, but, the brunette smiles when she realizes that's her dear wife...

Alison's text: "I've something to show you..."

Emily's heart gets scared, did -A send the video? Did Alison find out? The brunette stops running, running will bring her nowhere, she knows that, but, is she ready to face the blonde, and, accepts the consequences of her bad decisions?

Emily turns around, and, mumbles. - "What should I do...?"

The brunette turns around, and, jogs her way back home. To her surprise, the thing that Alison wanted to talk with her, it was something Emily wasn't prepared for...

Emily says when she gets inside the loft. - "Ali, I'm back, I..."

The brunette is out of words, she gasps with the mouth open when she spots her dear wife, wearing a cheerleader outfit with pompons, and, everything...

Alison. - "Do I look good?"

The tiny skirt, glued to Alison's body, the tiny sweater in 'V', showing the perfect breast of the blonde, this is the most erotic fantasy become real that Emily has ever had...

Emily. - "Uhmmm..."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.