CH04 - Bitter, sweet, love (re uploaded)

Hy guys! here this chapter. It will start the same day, some moments later, after the last scene of the previous chapter. I hope it's clear

Note: Everything between () it's to describe the scenario and, the bold italics are the thought of the characters, like their internal dialogues, what they're thinking in their minds... I hope it's clear...

Chapter 4 – Bitter, sweet, love

*** AD's narrative (voice-over) ***

Spotted: The mermaid. Can't believe the Queen has returned, and, confessed she loves her in front of the entire school. If only Emily knew what Alison is capable to do for love. But everyone knows this blonde. And everyone is talking. Wonder what Mona will do with this act of love...

Mona smirks. - «Oh, Alison, you just killed your reputation by coming out as a lesbian... » (mocking laughs) « I can use this to destroy you... »

Eyes on them, Emily can't stand the pressure, she's not brave, especially when Mona and her minions start mocking, yelling 'lesbos', and, the entire football team follows. Alison feels the hate of those around them, she feels small, weak, and, she reaches Emily's hand, trying to find any support, but, before their hands could touch, the brunette was already running away...

Alison sadly mumbles while she stares at the brunette, running away. - « Emily... »

(Later, in the hallways of the School)

Alison. - "Everything is looking at me... why...?"

Hanna says with a sarcastic voice. - "I don't know... maybe it's because you just came out of the closet in front of the entire school! You! The Queen Bee, like girls..." (little smirk) « You just put yourself at the bottom of the school hierarchy... »

Alison crosses her arms around her, she wants to snap against Hanna for talking to her like that, but, she doesn't do it. Why? Well, because deep down, Hanna is right, and, Alison is also scared of how this will affect her. And, she could bite back if someone tries to bully her, but, she can't, why ? Well, because she's really trying to be a nice person... and, why in hell she's trying that? Well, because of the love she feels for one particular brunette... the same one that ran away, like a coward...

Alison asks. - « Has anyone of you seen Emily ? »

The girls shake their heads. Alison is not the typical girl in distress, waiting to be saved by a charming prince, but, she was really expecting to feel protected by her Killer, but, sadly, that's not the case...

The entire school turns the head towards the blonde, and, Alison just walks away from the liars, no matter how strong she pretends to be, she's scared, she wants to hide, just like Emily, and, just like the brunette, she just runs away...

Aria. - "Should we go after her...?"

Hanna mumbles. - "Should we really believe she loves Emily...?"

Spencer. - "Really, Hann...?!"

Hanna shrugs. - « What ? I'm sorry, but, this wouldn't be the 1st time that Alison uses Emily to wrap us around her finger... »

The blonde has a point, Alison has always used Emily to reach them...

(The bell rings)

Spencer. - "I don't think there's something we can do... let's go to class..."

The brunette walks in the contrary direction of the blonde, and, the other girls hesitate on what to do, but, at the end, they just follow Spencer, and, from the distance, the mermaid is watching. Emily watched Alison, running away, scared, and, she didn't run after the Queen.