Chapter 14✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Salvage Yard, African Coast
Inside: Churchill Ship
Main Room: Catwalk / Lower Level 🏹☘️🎭

Sue rips off robot 4's throat and it shuts down, her eyes suddenly change golden-yellow and quickly grabs the railing with her left hand, she jumps over the railing to the level below as a mini tornado comes at her. Vivian/White Ivy's eyes and hair change back to her normal light blue eyes and black hair, she looks somewhat disappointed as she didn't get Sue.

Robot 5 caught Steve's shield and jumps up as Steve/Captain America runs forward, robot 5 swings the shield down towards Steve/Captain America with both hands who catches the shield and jumps up, swinging the shield around robot 5 who has a grip still on the shield.

Steve/Captain America lands on the railing and holds robot 5 against it with the shield against robot 5's throat and holding it there. Steve/Captain America leans his head back and Thor runs, and swiftly swings his hammer, smashing robot 5's head off.

Steve/Captain America pushes off the railing with a jump, he spins and throws his shield across the room to five of Klaue's men, it bounces off them before coming back.

Pietro slowly gets up to his feet with a slight struggle as he hit his head hard when he fell. Pietro looks up and Steve/Captain America with his shield, knocks Pietro with it, making Pietro groan and fall back against the crates again. Steve/Captain America warns Pietro, "Stay down, kid." He looks to his left and runs.

On the catwalk, Vivian hears a grunt above and looks up to see Anna/Black Shadow blocking Klaue man 12's punch, Vivian smirks evilly and moves to her left towards the stairs.

Robot 2 gets up, standing beside Wanda and side-glances at her as Ultron's voice tells her, "It's time for some mind games." Wanda looks at Ultron's robot 2 as she sidesteps to her right and disappears towards the stairs.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🔭🔬

Bruce standing in the Quinjet, he presses and holds the button that's on the ceiling, above his head and asks in the intercom, "Guys? Is this a Code Green?" He let's go of the button and the response from the others is muffled and hard to understand.

Evelyn comes up behind Bruce, saying in confusion as she hears the muffle sounds, "What the hell?" She goes to the front-seat to try and get a hold better the team as Bruce turns around and presses another button from his left on the side, the rear doors open.

Bruce walks down the ramp and stands at the edge with his hand on the edge of the ceiling looking at the ships in a confused/concerned expression, he looks to his left to see his sister, Susie stands beside him with the same expression, they share a concerned look. The three in the Quinjet wait for news.

~
Inside: Churchill Ship
Main Room: Catwalk / Second & Third Level 🏹🎭🕊☘️

Thor walking down the hallway, Wanda/Scarlet Witch waits in the side and as soon as she sees him walk by, she quickly steps forward to his right and holds her hands up, moving her right hand a couple times in a wave as the red-glow from her powers come out and uses it on Thor to get in his head.

Thor stops walking as he felt a bit dizzy then looks to his right to see Wanda/Scarlet Witch in confusion as she slowly leaves his side.