Chapter 9✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺 Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Night: Avengers Tower
Main Room ⌨️🎭🕊🏹🔬🔭

The Avengers along with Cho, Rhodey and Hill are the only ones left from the party, their enjoying themselves and the company around them in the living room area.

Tony says as he, Clint and Rhodey stand to refill their drinks, "All deference to the Man Who Wouldn't Be King, but it's rigged."

Clint agrees as he walks between Rhodey and Tony, "You bet your ass."

Maria looks to Steve as she sits on the couch now, she points to Clint with her beer bottle in hand, "Steve, he said a bad language word."

Steve sighs as he lowers his head for a second and lifts his head back up to ask both Stark's, "Did you tell everyone about that?" He looks at Amy who shakes her head and they both look at Tony who ignores the question and their look.

Tony quickly and immediately changes the subject back to Thor's hammer as he ignores his sister and Steve, "The handle's imprinted, right?" He hands his beer to AnnaBeth on his right as he stands beside her, "Like a security code. 'Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints' is, I think, the literal translation."

Clint now sitting where Rhodey was sitting before, who is now standing beside Tony. Susie and AJ are now sitting on the couch.

Thor goes along with them as he stands up, "Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory." He stands in front of his hammer, as he says, "I have a simpler one." He slowly grabs his hammer, holding up as no one else can and shows off by flipping it without looking and tells them, "You're all not worthy."

Everyone then makes sounds of disagreement along with a few 'boo's' as some others chuckle. Amy complains, "Come on."

Suddenly, there's a loud screeching noise, causing everyone to lower their heads while also cover their ears. They let their hands down as it fades, looking around in confusion, Tony immediately takes out his glass phone-device to see what's going on.

From the back of the room, the dismantled Iron Legion robot that Ultron was putting back together in the workshop, it slowly walks out to the main room where everyone is, grease and oil trailing behind.

Ultron's rough voice, "Worthy." Everyone turns themselves around, Clint, Steve, AJ and Sue stand up, "No..." Ultron turns around, the robot in rough condition with only one hand, barely standing up, using the facial mask that was burned with acid, he takes a few steps forward, "How could you be worthy?" He gestures to them all with his missing hand, "You're all killers."

Steve standing straight with his glare on Ultron, in full Captain America mode, "Stark's."

Tony calls out quietly as stares at Ultron, "Jarvis." Amy immediately takes out her clear glass Stark-phone like Tony's from her clutch purse, tapping the screen to understand what's happening while glancing cautiously at Ultron.

Ultron moving his head around confused, "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?"

Tony says to JARVIS quietly as he's tapping his device, "Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit."

Ultron moves his missing hand to his head, "There was a terrible noise. And I was tangled in..." He looks around himself, "In..." He takes a couple steps back, "Strings." His voice tells them, "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

Steve asks Ultron in his authority voice, "You killed someone?"

Ultron's voice immediately tells them, "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."