Chapter 11✔️

Emoji Chapter:➖Short Chapter

Sokovia: Center Town
Outside: Destroyed/Abandoned Church ☘️

The twins and Vivian walk towards an abandoned church that was burned down, long ago. The closed off church is near the market stands. The siblings walk up to the doorway towards inside.

~
Inside: Abandoned/Destroyed Church ☘️

The twins and Vivian walk inside, towards a big chair in the middle that's occupied by a figure.

Vivian demands, her Sokovian accent coming out, "Talk, and if you are wasting our time-"

Ultron's voice cuts Vivian off, "Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God." They stop of few feet from the middle, "I like that." Wanda squints her eyes while she steps forward as she tries to read him, "The geometry of belief." Ultron is in another body that's covered in a ripped sheet and is sat in a chair, faced away from them, his voice states to Wanda, "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head."

Wanda continues to slowly step forward and answers guarded with a scowl, "Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself."

Ultron then stands up and faces the siblings, revealing his new robotic body which is taller then the Iron Legion robots, "Oh, I'm sure they do." Wanda steps back towards her siblings in shock along with the other two as they look at Ultron in shock, not expecting him to be a robot, "But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter."

Wanda says and stands bravely as Ultron steps down towards her and Vivian, "I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct."

Ultron's voice says as he walks away from them, "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people?" He stutters for a moment as he tries to find the word, "Uh... children! I lost the word, there." He chuckles but the siblings look at him oddly, "Children, designed to supplant them to help them... end."

Vivian narrows her eyes in curiosity and asks Ultron, "Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?"

Ultron's voice tells them, "I've come to save the world." He turns to walk away but turns back and tells them, "But also... Yeah."

~
Inside: HYDRA Base Building
Secret Room ☘️

Ultron leads the Maximoff siblings to the secret room where he built his body and is creating more.

Ultron's voice tells them, "We'll move out right away." He holds his hands up, gesturing the room as they walk in, "This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

Wanda looking around at all the equipment and robots, "All of these are..." She trails off in question.

Ultron's voice answers, "Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony." He activates his very isolated thrusters in his body to hover up to a machine in the middle of the room above and he grabs the chain with one hand, he pulls it down, "They're discordant. Disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other." The machine then starts to lower and Ultron turns to them, "And when you get inside the rest of their heads-"

Pietro cuts Ultron off as he's somewhat reluctant on what's he's hearing, "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

Ultron's voice questions as he hover towards them, "And make them martyrs?" His voice tells them, "You need patience. Need to see the big picture." He lands in front of them.