Chapter 45 (Mid-Credits)✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Sometime Later: Day
Inside: Coffee Shop 🕊⌨️

AJ sitting at a booth with Amy sitting across from her on the other side of the table, they have their drinks in front of them and Amy has a file on the table as she rests her forearms on it.

AJ asks Amy annoyed as to why they are at a public coffee shop that has very few customers in it, "Why are we meeting at a coffee shop?"

Amy looks up and tells AJ innocently, "Because I wanted coffee." She sips her drink in her right hand.

AJ resting her left forearm and elbow on the edge of the small booth behind her, she gives Amy a suspicious narrowed eyed look, "Amy, I'm not stupid."

Amy puts down her drink as she cuts in sassily, "Never said you were."

AJ rolls her eyes before asking Amy, "What is so important that we had to meet at a coffee shop and not a the Avengers HQ?"

Amy looks away as she sighs, she looks at AJ and tells her lowly, "I wanted to keep this on the low, but uh, I need you to go undercover for me."

AJ looks down and taps her right finger on the file in front of Amy, "What's in the file?" She can't see the words as Amy's forearms are covering it.

Amy starts to explain, "Well as I was looking through my dad's old stuff from the old Stark storage facility that's been recently renovated and is our new Avengers HQ. I found some interesting files and would like you to research it for me."

AJ tilts her head a bit and asks curiously, "What kind of research?"

Amy answers as she shuffle closer to the table, "Research about a program called the 'Ant-Man'." Amy leans her upper body on the table, "Interested?" AJ blinks as she looks at Amy with a straight face but with a hint of interest.