Chapter 8✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Same Night: Avengers Tower
Living Room ⌨️🎭🕊🔬🏹🔭

Later on in the night, all the guests have left and is now only the Avengers with Helen Cho—who is sleeping, Hill and Rhodey, they're all sitting in a circle at the couches, from right to left;

Hill and Clint are sitting on the floor with their backs against the couch with Bruce sitting on it,

🔬🕊Natasha, Susie, AJ and Cho are on another couch with Susie and AJ on the floor talking with their backs against the couch,

🔭🏹⌨️Evelyn, Thor, Sue, Steve and Amy are on another bigger couch, Evelyn on Thor's lap with Sue in the middle of him and Steve, Amy beside Steve with his left arm around her waist,

🎭Rhodey, Tony and Anna on another couch with Tony's hand on Anna's knee.

They're all laughing and joking around, being normal and having a time together.

Clint says referring to Thor's hammer, "But, it's a trick!" He's twisting a drum stick between his fingers like a drummer does when they perform on stage.

Thor denies as he passes his flask to Steve, "Oh, no, it's much more than that."

Clint mocks Thor's voice as he gestures to the Mjölnir that's resting on the table, "Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!'" He says in his own voice, "Whatever, man! It's a trick."

Thor laughs before he gestures to his hammer in front of him with the hand that's on Evelyn's waist, "Well please, be my guest." Everyone quiets down and watches Clint and Thor.

Tony encourages Clint quietly, "Come on."

Clint asks Thor, "Really?" Steve sitting at the edge of the couch and Amy leans on him with her right arm on his back, her hand on his shoulder also leaning her body weight on him as he doesn't care cause he barely feels it.

Thor tells Clint, "Yeah!" Clint gets up from the floor and rounds the table a bit, stepping over Susie's and AJ's legs.

AJ jokes as she watches her brother head towards the hammer, "Oh this is gonna be beautiful." Clint nudges her with his foot as he steps over her, she taps his leg in response.

Tony tells Clint, "Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Everyone laughs and chuckles at that.

Clint gives Thor a look as he stands in front of the hammer, "You know I've seen this before, right?" He's referring to when Thor first came to Earth and was stripped of his power, he saw many people try to lift the hammer including Thor as he was unworthy to lift it up at the time (From Book 3 [Thor]). Thor nods to Clint with a knowing smile, Thor and Sue share a glance with a knowing smile and smirk before they watch Clint grab Thor's hammer with one hand and try to lift it with a strain but can't lift it. Clint looks around before he looks to the hammer embarrassed that he couldn't lift it up and laugh as he says to Thor to cover up his embarrassment after he failed to lift the hammer, "I still don't know how you do it."

Tony asks Clint, "Smell the silent judgment?"

Clint lifts his hand to gesture towards Tony as he says unamused, "Please, Stark, by all means." Tony lightly drops his glasses on the table as he stands up and unbuttons his jacket.

Amy's eyes widen a bit, amused, "Oh no." She shares a look with Anna.

Natasha says quietly as she watches Tony stand, "Oh, here we go."

Maria surprised and amused, "Okay."

Rhodey says surprised, "Uh-oh."

Clint hums knowingly, "Um-hmm."