Chapter 33✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Morning: Sokovia, Eastern Europe
Inside: HYDRA Base Building
Secret Mechanic Room

Natasha/Black Widow still in the same cell that Ultron locked her up in, she's numbly staring forward as she sits on a box. Natasha/Black Widow snaps out of her thoughts where she's hears Bruce's voice call out, "Natasha!" She narrows her eyes and looks to the side, "Natasha!"

Natasha/Black Widow stands up and walks to her left to the other side of the cell, calling out, "Bruce?" She presses herself to the bars and sees Bruce walking up to her cell.

Bruce asks Natasha/Black Widow softly, relieved to see her alive and well, he puts a hand on the bars, "You all right?"

Natasha/Black Widow answers softly but so relieved to see Bruce, "Yeah."

Bruce tells Natasha/Black Widow, "The team is in the city. It's about to light up."

Natasha/Black Widow asks jokingly but with honest-sarcasm as she looks around a bit, "I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere."

Bruce taking a few steps back, "Yeah." He stops, "I did." He holds up a high-tech HYDRA gun, Natasha/Black Widow immediately hides and presses her back against the wall to her left, Bruce aims and blasts the cell door lock.

Natasha/Black Widow quickly steps out of her hiding place and grips the bars, sliding it open for her to get out as Bruce puts the gun down.

Natasha/Black Widow asks Bruce as she steps out of the cell, "So what's our play?"

Bruce tells Natasha/Black Widow, "I'm here to get you to safety."

Natasha/Black Widow narrows her eyes confused, saying slowly, "Job's not finished."

Bruce tells Natasha/Black Widow, "We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty." He walks up and stands in front of her, "Our fight is over."

Natasha/Black Widow faintly smirks, "So, we just disappear?"

~
Outside: Streets 🔬🕊⌨️

Clint/Hawkeye standing on the street, watching everyone evacuate their homes. Susie/Doctor. S helping a family get into their car, she closes the backdoor and watches as the car drives away.

Steve/Captain America standing on the bridge, gesturing to people to move quickly with a wave of his hand as traffic is going slow and some people are honking as he's between the cars, "Come on." People are rushing around, trying to leave the city. AJ/Crystal Dove kneeling on the metal-railing of the bridge, watching the people move, Steve/Captain America looks up and calls out, "Lexa!" AJ/Crystal Dove looks down to Steve/Captain America and he waves his arm, gesturing for her to come down.

AJ/Crystal Dove starts to climb down the bridge railings, Steve/Captain America jogs over to the side of the bridge, where she's coming down and stops, looking up at her.

AJ/Crystal Dove gets low enough and jumps down, Steve/Captain America successfully catches her by the waist and puts her down, they both jog back into the city area.

Amy/Ruby hovering in the air, watching everyone evacuate the city.

~
Inside: Tony's Iron Man Suit

Tony looking forward intently, FRIDAY voice informs him, referring to Ultron, "Your man's in the church, boss."

~
Outside: Sky

Tony/Iron Man was hovering above the city, watching people move, he activates his thrusters and flies towards the church, FRIDAY'S voice, "I think he's waiting for you." Tony/Iron Man stops and hovers above a building.