Chapter 27✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Seoul, Korea
Outside: Street 🎭

Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow ride down a ramp, they dodge to the left and pass a car driving forward in the opposite direction.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye looking up at the Ultron Legion robot on the roof of the Quinjet, he quickly tells AJ/Crystal Dove, "Lexa, hold on!" AJ/Crystal Dove quickly grabs a handle on the wall to her right and her left armrest, holding tightly as Clint/Hawkeye moves the control wheel—yoke towards him, being the jet up towards the sky.

~
Outside: Sky

The Quinjet moves straight up into the sky, away from the city below.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye the turns the yoke to the right, AJ/Crystal Dove moves to the right but holds herself straight with her right hand in the handle at the wall of the jet.

~
Outside: Sky

The Quinjet spins around quickly, manages to take off Ultron's two Legion robots, but they activate their thrusters to fly.

~
Street Market ☘️

A small TV showing live news of what's happening at the moment. A male reporter, talking in Korean then showing a small footage of Steve and Ultron fighting on the roof of U-Gin storage truck.

Pietro looking at the TV shocked before turning to his twin on his right, Wanda watching the screen in shock, they share a look before Pietro turns around to Vivian who's has her arms crossed and staring at the screen emotionlessly, he looks at her and she gives him a look of reluctance.

~
Road 🎭

The U-Gin storage truck continues to drive along the road, but now driving by a train as it speeds forward.

Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow on a different road, still riding their motorcycles forward to get back to the truck.

Ultron flies forward a bit to slam his arm down on Steve/Captain America who blocks it with his shield and throws Ultron off the truck. Ultron slams into a cement column and breaks a big chunk off of it, flips in the air before flying back, straight towards Steve/Captain America and he tackles him. (Slow Motion) Steve/Captain America grabs Ultron, turning around and falls off the truck to the train.

~
Inside: Train

(Still Slow Motion) Steve/Captain America tackles Ultron into the train, making people scream in surprise as they crash inside, breaking a hole and they crash on the floor (Slow Motion Over).

~
Outside: Sky

Ultron's two Legion robots is flying up, chasing after the Quinjet that's still flying up. The two robots suddenly, drop down mid-air as they loose connection to Ultron who got caught off guard by Steve's tackle inside the train. The two quickly light up and activate, flying back down towards the city.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

AJ/Crystal Dove looking down at the windshield to her right, seeing the two robots fly back down, she informs Nat and AnnaBeth on comms, "They're heading back towards you."

Clint/Hawkeye adds as he looks forward and flies the jet, "So whatever you're gonna do, do it now."

~
Inside: Train