Chapter 5✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added/🗣Mentioned Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Same Day: Avengers Tower
Tony's & Amy's Lab ⌨️🔬

Tony with his hand on Bruce's shoulder, they walk out of the Banner's lab with Amy and Susie/Doctor. S following, they walk down a couple steps.

Bruce asks Tony, "What's the rumpus?"

Tony answers, "Well, the scepter." He takes his hand off Bruce's shoulder as they get near the tables, "You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive." He grabs a phone-sized glass device, he gestures to Amy with a nod of his head, "So, we've been analyzing the gem inside." He swipes the glass-device across a computer screen, "You may recognize..." He taps the glass-device forward in the air and he brings up a 3D image, a golden-yellow hologram of JARVIS'S consciousness in the middle of the room where Bruce is standing and he looks around him, he quickly moves beside Tony on his left to see better.

Susie/Doctor. S standing beside Amy on her left to the right to Tony, she's looking at the hologram, "Jarvis."

JARVIS voice responds, "Doctor."

Tony starts explaining to the three in the room, "Started out, Jarvis was just a natural language UI. Now he runs the Iron Legion. He runs more of the business than anyone besides Amy and Pepper."

Bruce surprised, "Oh."

Tony adds at he points to JARVIS'S consciousness with the device in his hand, "Top of the line."

Bruce agrees, "Yes."

JARVIS voice says, "I suspect not for long."

Tony scans the scepter with his glass-device then looks at the three, "Meet the competition." Bruce on Tony's right, Susie/Doctor. S on Bruce's right, Amy in Susie's right, Tony flicks the glass-device forward beside JARVIS'S consciousness and brings up another 3D image, a blue hologram of what's inside the scepter and it way bigger than Jarvis's.

Bruce amazed, "It's beautiful." Susie/Doctor. S looking at it in awe.

Amy asks Bruce, "If you had to guess, what's it look like it's doing?"

Bruce cuts Amy off as he answers while walking past Tony to look at it better, "Like it's thinking." He stutters on his words, "I mean this could be a... It's not a human mind. It..." Tony patiently looking at Bruce as he's in awe with the consciousness of the scepter's gem.

Tony agrees with Bruce as he shakes his head, "Um-um."

Bruce gestures to the blue hologram scepter gem consciousness, "I mean, look at this!" He looks at Tony, "They're like neurons firing."

Tony nods, "Down in Strucker's lab, I saw some fairly advanced robotics work." He looks to Amy who snapped her head to look at Tony and he nods, "They deep-sixed the data, but..." Bruce walks past Tony and stands beside Susie/Doctor. S again, "I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door."

Bruce realizes, "Artificial intelligence."

Tony walks up to Bruce, "This could be it, Bruce. This could be the key to creating Ultron." Susie narrows her eyes in interest.

Amy sighs in annoyance, she mutters as she rubs her forehead, "Not this again."

Bruce lightly chuckles, "I thought Ultron was a fantasy."

Tony ignores Amy and says, "Yesterday it was. If we can harness this power, apply it to our Iron Legion protocol."

Susie/Doctor. S tells Tony, "That's a mad-sized 'if'." She, Amy and Bruce starts to walk.