👀T W E N T Y T W O👀

(A lil introduction on Blacc and Mariyah💙)

Blacc Sam POV

Yo what it do.! I'm nips older brother Samiel but I get called Blacc Sam.lol. I'm the cool one but I don't take no shit.

So today after the appointment I went to go spent some time with my girlfriend mariyah. She been tripping lately tho. She be thinking I'm cheating on her cause some girl called me "toot". Like wtf is a toot. A fart. Never cuhh.

A lil flashback on how I met mariyah!

We met via nip and Sammy. It was one sunny and boring day in LA. I was chilling with the guys at fat burger. I saw mariyah walking inside to order her shit. She wasn't no regular girl. She was brown skin. 5'2. A girly girl but definitely don't like heels.

She had her hair in a top knot Chinese bun with the chopsticks in the hair. She wore a red off the shoulder fleece long sleeve sweater with some black ripped jeans with some red and black 12's.

She ordered just some fries with some lemonade. She walked out and started walking. I was finna walk behind her but I see she was going to sammy car. I got sammy number so imma tell her to put me on.

That's nip high school friend. Nip must've saw me looking cause he told he to put myself on. I wasn't trippin tho. I would rather see if she gone deny a nigga or some. So I texted sammy and ask for her friend Instagram she gave it to me. I was leaving heart eyes and Shit.

We starting dry texting eachother via dms. It was all cool till we stopped texting for a while. It was a celebration at moms house for sammy. I wasn't going to go cause she was gone be ther but I went.

It was weed and liquor there. We was all taking shots. She got on the dance floor and started whining her shit up on me. At this point we was feeling eachother. Everything from there was history.

Me and mariyah been having some ups and downs lately. Ian gone lie. She be thinking I've been having infidelities with other females. I mean I cant help it. I'm handsome asf. They gone lie.

It's supposed to be date night for us tonight but if mama calls and says she having dinner it only means one thing. It Means that she can feel something life changing or she got some news.

She always told us if we missed the dinners she call we would never be welcomed there. And that's my mama I love her. She birthed me. I gotta be there for the lady.

But mariyah was mad that we couldn't go out and have date night. I've always been busy in the studio with nip. In the studio with the allmoneyin team. Always in the store working on new releases. Always changing everything around.

But you know mariyah works at a law firm in the child services area. She knows who have custody ,why,and why not. She knows who on child support and how much she know it all. Even when times get rough she always find a way to spend time with me and I can never do the same for her.

I love my baby I really do. I need to show her I'm very appreciative of her.

Mariyah
I'm mariyah. As Blacc already explained I'm his girl or what ever you wanna call it. Y'all probably thinking like why are you having so many insecurities lol.

It's from these girls he knows nothing about as he claims dm me talking about my toot this my boo that. Pictures I haven't seen before it makes me wonder it really does.

Today we were supposed to have date night but he always jumps to his family's rescue. Don't get me wrong I love his family but it's we barely spend time with eachother.