🤷🏽‍♀️S I X🤷🏽‍♀️

Lauren POV
I woke up the next morning up in nips arms. I really was clueless why but now I see I'm naked and it only means one thing. I know that I called him to hear him out then BOOM we was in here fucking.

I mean I cant lie I missed him like a whole lot. I should've heard him out before I start going around  accusing him of anything. But that's everybody's first instinct but I don't wanna be like them.

I leaped over to the bathroom to start my day. It was Monday which means school and I'm sore as fuck. I cussed myself out in the head because I have a appointment today. I have to get my hair honey blonde and black ombré. It's for a photo shoot I'm doing with a couple of my friends. The photoshot is also today. HUH great for a good start!😒

While waiting for my shower water to heat up I quickly hooked my phone up to the speaker. I played "Do not disturb"by ChrisBrown and Teyana Taylor.
So I got this feeling
You and I need a moment
I want you to love me babe
Make me know it
I need you to want me babe
Come and show it
Let me satisfy you tonight
Go inside sit on my couch, oh
I know what you like just sit back
Let me ride, hear it all out, uh
I want you right now
Not another minute later, so come on
Put your money where your mouth is
Give you what you paid for, come on
I know it's real how my body feels on yours, oh
And I want to spend some time
No answer sign on the door
Oh no, please don't disturb me, no
Don't, disturb no
So I got this feeling
That you and I need this moment
I want you to touch me baby
Let me feel it
I need you to hold me baby
And you in it
Let me satisfy you tonight
Go inside sit on my couch, oh
I know what you like just sit back
Let me cry, hear it all out, uh
Baby I want you right now
Not another minute later, so come on
Put your money where your mouth is
Give you what you paid for, come on
I know it's real how my body feels on yours, oh
And I want to spend some time
No answer sign on the door
Oh no, please don't disturb me, no
Don't, disturb no
Like a copper I'm coppin' a feel
Little mama got ass and she walk in them heels
She love when I eat it, she making a meal
Baby girl screaming
I give her the pillow so no one can hear

I was singing in the shower and had not realized that nip had gotten in with me. I wouldn't say I can sing but I have a little melody but I never really took it serious and wasn't planing on too.

"Damn boog yo voice is beautiful"nip said which startled me because I haven't realized somebody was in the shower with me.

"You almost got hit. I didn't know you came in here and thanks it's not all that. "I simply said not wanting to go back and fourth about it.

"My bad mamas I forgot to tell you I was in here but nahh yo voice so squeaky and cutee OMGOSH"he said all happy trynna mock how my friends be when they see me all happy and shit.

"Whatevea"I said laughing cause this dude is really a character of his own.

I stayed in the shower for about 15 more minutes before getting out and throwing some black leggings on with a white crop top I got from Zara. It was currently 8:05 and school starts at 8:45. Plus I had a appointment for my hair at 9:15.

Now I know nip gone say my leggings is to much since he calls me "thick". I was really on a tight schedule.

"Boog stop playing with me. I don't know where tf you going with these leggings on but you need to take em off before I talk them off for you."he said honestly annoyed but it was cute when he was mad.

"Please don't do this right now I'm running on a tight schedule "I said pleading for a freebie.

"Nahh boog go take that shit off "he said not letting up.

"Fine"I said annoyed. I just told him I'm on a tight schedule. So I just ran back in the closet and put on a pair of black jogging pants from PINK.

I ran downstairs grabbing kam and his stuff and heading out the door not saying anything to nip.

Once we got in the car. We sat there for 5 minutes till I realized i left my purse and phone upstairs on the bed.

I rushed upstairs with it now being 8:25 and time is ticking.Before I bussed in the room I over heard nip conversation.
"I know baby after I leave from the guys how imma come where you at and we gone have some ,sexy fun,I know you like the sound of that. You wanna get dicked down so bad huh".

I opened the door and pretend like I didn't heard they whole conversation. He tried to come and give me kisses and hugs but I declined them all. He probably trynna figure out my problem but I can tell you it's him. I would've never had him around me if he had a woman. That shit cut way below the belt but let's just say once my photo shoot over he is going to have a rule of awakening.

How y'all feel about this. ?
I was supposed to update all last week but UPDATES ALL TODAY !!!! 

I feel like I be leaving y'all hanging.