😪F I V E 😪

Lauren POV
I have been ignoring nip calls for the last week and today Sammy decides to come over and talk to me about the whole "thing". My head hasn't been screwed on that right after the whole "cheating thing". I mean technically he didn't cheat cause he never made it official but I know he's feeling me just like I'm feeling him. Giving him my prize possession wasn't intentional at all. I know I get attached fast and that's not what I'm trying to do at least now. We barely knew each other. I don't wanna be looked at as a whore or don't wanna be labeled as a 1 nightstand. When The waitress kelsie said that it trigged something in me. He wasn't willing to explain which only had to mean they fooled around with each other. It wasn't my job to find out or question about it because he actually cared he would've told me what happened instead of trying to "put her in her place".

It's no bad blood between us but I already know this is about to cause problems for the future. I forgive nip and wanna move into the future with him but I can't let him in so easily. I have to put up a barrier that I shouldn't allow anybody to cross for I'll have a conversation with him.

Sammy finally arrived at my crib. We talked about little stuff until she asked me about nip.

"So boog why aren't you in nip talking"she said really confused. At first I wasn't going to tell her about what happened but aye life goes on.

"It's not really a reason I just need to stop myself from getting attached. I did some things that night that I regret and to know 2 days before he was fucking somebody else and me not being aware of him probably belonging to somebody made me feel disgusted and made me look at myself a different way."I said really standing on what I meant and not back tracking. Not really giving to much detail at first.

"My brother can be a asshole at sometimes but let him explain to you. I'm sure it's a reason why. But lemme know who the bitch is tho."she said

"well she works at keke's and her name kelsie or something like that."I said really not trying to think about what happened that day.

"Oh that's that whore that been sneaking and fucking on my brother for 5 years while having a whole man that pays her to do right by his side. Ever since they first stop fucking she kept coming up with excuses to talk to him after he cut her off. Later pops up and say they have a baby. He took a DNA test and he isn't the father to they poor child but ever since then she has been obsessed. But I can tell you for sure they started back fucking like 2 weeks before y'all went out"she said. Really had me thinking for a minute. I guess this was before me but I still have every right to be mad.

We finished our conversation and I decided I should give him a call ....
(A/N:I didn't wanna make boog and Sammy have a fallen out because I wouldn't sit here and think that it's possible for her character. I think in actual life boog and Sammy have a dope as sister relationship. So I didn't wanna make boog tooo disrespectful even tho that's not who she is )
_________________________________
Nipsey POV
Ever since boog left out of keke's while I was talking to kelsie gave me every reason to be mad at the world. I was worried about her anything could've happened. I just wished she would talk to me. I had to set kelsie straight. Our conversation went a little like this
Flashback...............
"Yo kelsie why is you always saying some slick shit. Why you always wanna ruin every relationship I'm in. I don't want yo broke ass. Stop bothering me before I have my homegirl text ya jaw" I said vulgarly. At the time my heart was skipping beats and I wanted to beat the hell outta her.

"Why is you always doing me like that. It supposed to be me and you sitting there having breakfast. Not that hoe. It supposed to be me and you going on dates me and you having sex. You commenting on my page not her. "She said really about to cry but at the time I didn't give a fuck because she earned everything that was said to her.