🥴T H I R T E E N 🥴

Lauren POV
Today it's show and tell at kams school and he insist on bringing his Crenshaw hoodie nip gave him...

At first I wasn't with it because it's just a piece of clothing and it really doesn't have a meaning or any special value to it ..it was just a gift...

Kam made me realize that it's not just a piece of clothing it's actually the first thing him and emani bonded on.

If I wasn't kams parent and if I wasn't hands on with emani I would've though these two beauties were dating. That's how close they are.

I admire they friendship because it's nothing I never had. I mean nae and Indi was my only friends. As you can see indi left. She broke our code. The sister code and I could never respect her.

So I insisted on letting kam take what ever he wants to bring.

We were sitting upstairs in my bed and we were watching "chloe and ace" on YouTube before it was time for me to get ready for a meeting.

Sammy volunteered to take kam to school since she has emani and I was okay with it.

My meeting starts at 9:30 and it's currently it's 7:40 I have a good hour and a half to get ready and I need to start now before I'm late.

I quickly picked my clothes out and sat it on the bed. I wore these gray sweatpants with the matching jacket. I put on some black and royal blue Air Force ones. Then I put on a camouflage fashionnova jacket.

It was only a meeting and I didn't really need to get dressed dressed because I'm planning on going back home afterwards and than going out with my bestie nae

Before I left the house I waited for Sammy to come get kam and after he left I left.

Once I arrived at the meeting which was a 30 minute drive downtown. I got out and took the elevator to the 7th floor. Once I was inside the elevator I took out my phone and start scrolling on Instagram until the elevator dinged telling me it was my turn to get off

Once I was getting off somebody dumped me and it was nobody but India. I wasn't surprised to see her there especially if we work for the same company but I didn't say anything and just kept it going but of course she stopped me to make conversation.

"Hay Lauren long time no seem"she said being nice but honestly I don't have time with her she tried to fuck my ex at the time and now she wanna be my friend no fuck her.

"Boog I miss you I never meant for us to fall out over a nigga. I'm sorry I tried to mess around with your ex. Would you please forgive me. But I just fucked yo nigga. "she said and honestly I was getting bored from her talking about it. Shit would never be the same Never. Ever.

"Look listen here India. I really have no time for this. I have to go to meeting what approximately start in 30seconds. I really don't want no contact with you so this will be my last meeting with this company."I said walking off to the conference room.