🤰🏽S I X T E E N 🤰🏽

The test had two pink visible lines which indicates I'm pregnant.

I looked up at hussle and he was just starting at me. He then rushed me for a hug. While we were in the hug I looked up and saw hussle shed a tear. I didn't know if I was seeing right but I also had eyes full of tears which made my vision blurry.

I had wiped our tears. We were still hugging for at lest 5 mintues straight.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter while still hugging me. He started a hot kiss. He pecked my lips 3 times before adding tongue into it.

The kiss got deeper and deeper. While Deepening the kiss he managed to undone my robe. I then took his shirt off. And turned and pushed him on the counter. Who do he think he is with all this sex. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I went inside the fridge and got some caramel sauce and drizzled it on his body. I then started to lick his body with the caramel on it making him see what my mouth do.

I licked and licked till he couldn't take it nomore. Then than started to get off the counter and grabbed me and took me to the couch.

He than started kissing all on my body from the next to the thighs. He started to plant passionate wet kisses on my box teasing me.

He kept teasing me till I couldn't take it nomore and made him eat my box. He started devouring my shit eating like it was his last meal.

He then started to swirl his tongue making me give out light moans. "Hus-slee stawpppppppoop". He kept going till I reached my climax. and I finally cummed.

He was about to stick his member in until his phone rang over and over again. He answered it and to my guessing it was another girl.

I just got up and put my robe back on and walked to the room and quickly put on some jogging pants. And I put on a Nike white crop top.

I was putting some socks on when I overheard his conversation.
"What you mean I got a kid with you keisha."he said yelling through the phone.

"What you mean you pregnant with my seed yo. Yo ass better be lying on my kid you betta be."he said with anger.

I walked out and started questioning him with a mad facial expression.

"You got who pregnant "I said.

"Man boog it's not what u think. "He said.

"Nahh fuck all that. You meant it is. Yo ass wanted me.  You ain't tell a child on the way "I said confused as fuck. He really trynna play me.

"Watch who you fucking cussing at yo and did I just say it ain't."he said.

"So who was it. "I said questioning the bitch who called.

"Her name is keisha Anderson "he said.

"Laugh my ass off. My cousin really hussle. Boy fuck you and get tf out my house"I said heated getting ready to charge at him.

He then saw me about to bulldoze him so he quickly grabbed my arms and pinned me against the nearest wall. I was trying to kick him and honestly it wasn't working. I then gave up.

After I calmed down he let my off the wall and I needed him to leave before I kill him.

"Hussle can you leave yo. Yo presence is really blowing me" I said.

"Boog what did I say. Watch yo fucking tone talking to me. Are you crazy"he said.

"Are you crazy fucking my cousin. You really that damn blind sighted. Leave. Leave. I'll call you if it had anything to do with kam or the baby. I don't want yo ass a round me."I yelled.

He politely left.

I took me a shower and decided to go out and surprise nae with lunch at her job. I haven't spoken to her recently so I definitely needs to catch her up.

She works at this shop where she do makeup. I cant wait till I open my shop. She will be working with me. I love nae crazy ass what can I say.

Nae been down since day one. She always been my ride or die. Despite all our arguments and shit. That's still my bitch and forever will be.

I went to her favorite place to get her food "charleys ". I got her the Philly cheesesteak with crinkled fries and a blue raspberry slushie lemonade.

I started to make a detour to her job but first I wanted to go to the nearest Walmart and library. I went to the library first. I went to go print a godmommy certificate out. After I printed it I went straight o Walmart which was across the street.

Once I got out my car I went inside Walmart heading to the back. I went straight to the baby section. I got a pair of neutral onesies and some white baby shoes. I then went into the party area and got a gift bag with some tissue paper. I headed to self checkout and went to the car to set everything up.

I wrapped the baby stuff in the tissue. I even wrapped a test from earlier. I then made my way to her job which was 10 minutes away.

While waiting in this LA traffic my favorite song came on the radio. It was rather be by h.e.r.

Thoughts of you running through my head
As I lie awake in my bed
Know you want this, don't be afraid, babe
And now we're standing face to face
Baby, tell it to me now
Everything you dreamed about
Don't make sense to run around it ooh, it's now or never
Remember this night
Show me how you feel
Let me know it's real tonight, oh
There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you, you, you
There's no place I'd rather be
Feel the energy in this room
So high, you take me to the moon, oh yeah
Oh, what we got is something else
So fire, I can't help myself
Wanna see some fireworks
Let our love explode
So I'll rerun every episode
I'm in overload
We'll remember this night
Show me how you feel
Let me know it's real tonight, oh

I sung that song like I just lost my best friend. I'm dead.

I arrived at the shop and I walked in with the food and gift in my hand. She was busy with a client so I waited till she was done.

Once she was done she came running giving me hugs.

"Hay pretty"I said.

"Hay baby. What made you come today"she said.

"Oh I just got tea and a surprise for my bestie today"I said.

"Ooohhh kayyy"she said all strange

"Which one you want first the surprise or the tea"I said.

"I want the surprise"she said happy so I finally gave her the bag to open it. Once she opened it tears started to form in her eyes. I got up out the chair and gave her a hug.

"Bitch is this real"she said

"Girl yess it is."I said.

"Okay period. I'm finna be one fine ass godmama not once but twice. Okay period "she said which made me laugh cause nae not really with the extras.

"We gotta go celebrate tonight okay but before that we got to tell everybody else. So when you get off work come over to mamas"I said and she nodded.

"Tea is hussle might a baby with keisha Anderson my cousin "i said.

"I'll take about it later but now you need to hurry up "I said and she nodded

Vote.comment.share. (Sorry for any grammar errors. )

So it's safe to say that I almost fell asleep writing this but this a lil quick update cause I had to finish the last chapter out. But another update coming tommorrow