🥳T H R E E🥳

Lauren POV
After i got my bags packed i laid in the bed with kam until it was time to go. I still had on my jogging suit from earlier since he said we was gone chill before its time for us to get ready.

While watching the fosters on my 65" tv thats mounted I heard my phone vibrate and it was nip calling.

"Hello"i said
"Wassup boo"he said
"Um nothing much"i said
"Mmhm i guess boo but send me the address and ill be on my way"he said
I hung the phone and sent him my address.

Nipsey POV
I made my way over to Lauren house. I had emani in the car with me so we can drop them off together.

Once i was out there i texted her and told her we was out there. Once i see her coming out with the bags and kam i got out and grabbed there bags and put them in the car. Then i came back and told her ill put kam in the car while she locks the door.

She came out with nike joggers that made her ass look PHAT 👀. She had long jet black hair. With a black chanel purse. Lil mama was looking fly. I came back to open her door. When she was about to get in i pulled her to give me a hug.

She hugged me back and i roamed my hands to her butt and kissed her forehead. She got into the car and handed kam his ipad.

The car ride was silent to sammy house. Once we got there i got out and unbuckled the kids and kam reached over and gave his mama and a kiss and whispered in her hair something that made her laugh. She replied and said "kam really we are not worried about that".

I got them out and walked to sammy house door and told her everything. She was understanding about it and plus she likes kids like literally love them like her own. She saw lauren but smiled and waved at her and she did the same.

I started walking towards the car. Once i got in there i reached over to lauren and grabbed her hand. I kissed her forehead. I started playing some music I played some old school music. She just kept looking out the window. I decided to make conversation with her.

Nip:so what you been on baby. Why you look sad.
Lauren:nothing much honestly my life is pretty boring and really I didn't notice.
Nip: ma if you get with me ill make yo life a lot more interesting. And yea it look like something bothering you.
Lauren:oh really. I might have to take you up on that offer and its just my grandma.
Nip:decide tonight and well see where things take us. And you wanna talk about it.
Lauren:okay mr.hussle and yea its just that I haven't talk to her my mom or dad or brother in 6 years i saw them today. I had no clue i was walking into something like that. When i got there they was telling me she fell out and she has a tumor on her right side of the brain. I offered to pay for her surgery but nobody would let me its like i wanna help her but they don't want me too. Its not even on my grandma part. Its just that my family wanna come around now after all this and wanna offer me help like bo im good. My child good. We good.
Nip:awee come here ma. *i kissed her on hee forehead and went to hold her hand*

After about 25 minutes of driving we finna arrived at my house.

Lauren POV
Once we got to nip house he helped me out the car and grabbed my bag. He garbbed my hand and opened the door. Once he opened it i said to myself damn he got s big house for it to be only two of them and to my surprise it was clean like i em.

He on the couch and sat me on his lap. I cuddled into his grip.

Nipsey POV
I grabbed lauren and put her in my lap to my surprise she adjusted to into my grip. We was sitting there for a mintue until i got up and pulled her upstairs not forgetting to get her bag. Whole time i was holding her hand and i sat her on the bed. I started kissing her on her neck moving down to her breast. She was squirming trynna get out my hold but i needed her to know that i want her 💯.