🤑 N I N E 🤑

3 years later...
Lauren POV
My life been good honestly. My son healthy by the way he's 7 in a half. I've been working on my acting. I've recently invested in my own lipgloss line. I moved into a bigger house for me and my son. I've been in a happy state.

I'm not gone sit here and act like what happened between me and nip never happened because it did. I was crushed for a year straight. I never trusted a guy every since. People been throwing they self at me but honestly I've been declining it.

A lil flashback on how things went the first year.

I was depressed. I didn't leave the house for months at a time. I was slowly loosing myself. I didn't want to go do anything spectacular. I was dragged out the house by nae. During that time I fell out with India because I didn't wanna go out with here. But she claimed it wasn't support. But weeks after that she started throwing herself at Nipsey my ex I sat here and cried to this girl about him and she went and did some shut  like that.

On top of that she fucked him but enough of that brawd.

But after that I level up got a new Range Rover with blue and gold interior. I bought a new house no down payments. It's a 2 story house with a 3 car garage. 6 bedrooms. 6 baths. 2 fully furnished kitchens and living rooms. And a whole lotta....

Today I was going to a meeting for my lipgloss line. I'm supposed to be getting a building that I own with Tae. He has the hair shit and I got the makeup cosmetics shit. It's gone be like a hair salon and store for girls only.

After that I have to go get kam from Wayne's house. Wayne been stepping up in trying to help take care of kam right along with me. This just happened recently like 4 months ago.

I had no problem with that since kam is old enough to understand who his dad is and why he is now just coming in his life. His was smart smarter than any average 7 year old.

Nipsey POV

What do I say for a person who lost they soul mate 3 years ago? Well let's just say I've been numb. I've been going to clubs every now and then but I always end up thinking about her.

I ended things off with miracle the same day I saw the hurt in my loves eyes. She was pretty mad but she got over it quick she went out with my homie and I didn't give a fuck because I knew she  was trynna get back at me but I don't care honestly.

My life has been okay. Life is life. Through the downfalls and all I still have my daughter. Speaking of her. I got full custody of her. Her mama was being a nut and got addicted to drugs and look where we at now. She only see her when I'm ready.

Today I have to go to the studio to work on my mixtape I named Crenshaw. I've been working on music to kill time. I know I will be seeing Lauren today actually because we will be co-owning the same building and we have a meeting with the contractor and realtor. It wasn't intentional they just mentioned her name to me and my stomach started to go around and around.

I went to drop emani off at my mama house and of course mama hussle asked a billion questions about Lauren since emani told her that she was mad at me for doing that and that it affected her and kam relationship.

Over the years emani and kam relationship grew. They talk on FaceTime all the time. Everyday alll day. They only see each other in school unless nae y'all kam to Him and mani's play dates they have every 2 weeks.

It was usually India taking kam but she got to big beaded trynna fuck me. I'm not gone lie like I wasn't gone decline but I did. And she kept doing it but I decided to let her know what it is and to leave me alone.

I know that hurt boog and I'm constantly letting her down so I just started separating myself but enough about me time to drop mani off at moms house and head to the meeting.

"Hay my son how you been"she said.

"I've been good mama"i said keeping it short.

"Have you talked to Lauren recently. I see she out here with a smile on her face that's good"she said hyper-ly.

"Actually I have a meeting with her today apparently she the co owner of the building and we have to sign the lease "I said over it honestly already.

"That's great baby and make sure you talk to her and tell her I said hey." She said happy.

"Will do". I said leaving out the house.

My mama and Lauren has a great relationship. After all the stuff I went Thur she always went Thur me to set kam and Emani play dates and I was cool with it. As long as my daughter was happy.

I finally arrived to the office and I saw boog and her friend Tae. Boog was dressed in a suite jacket with black heels. A sleek back ponytail that was 30 inches. And she had a channel purse white to be exact. Her friend had on Christian Dior with some balenciagas. I noticed she had a tat that staters "to the end ".

I wonder what they one meant. But I stayed quiet and made my way in and greeted her.

"Hay Lauren how you been"I said

"I've been okay could be better but "she said trying to sound over the situation.

"Okay that's good that's good and thank you "I said

"For "she said chuckling

"Keeping kam and emani close." I said being really thankful for her

"Your welcome always "she said cutting the conversation short.

We sat in silence till the realtor came and started talking facts.

"So it's going to be 70,00 on each end to lease it. Do y'all think that's what y'all want."he said.

"Yea we can if that's okay with you hussle"she said

"Yea but Lauren lemme pay for yo half"I said already righting a check

"No I can "she said wanting to be independent

"To late "I said handing the man the check