😟T E N😟

Lauren POV
I didn't expect nip to pay my half especially since how we ended things off. I know why he did wasn't intentional but he sat there and made love to my body like I was his only one which wasn't the case.

After he wrote the check out it was time to sign out names on the least ..

"Okay mr.asghedom and ms.london its time to sign off on it"the realtor said which one brought happiness across my face because this is something I was looking forward too and I finally got it.

"Yes indeed. Ready to get it over with"I said honestly. I'm ready to get out his presence and I'm ready to get home to my son. That's the only person that matters.

"I am where we gotta sign at"he said looking at my trying to read my mind by my body appearance which I didn't understand why.

"On the dotted line"he said giving us instructions. And we followed. Hussle signed first then I signed after him.

The meeting was over and I was rushing to get out not wanting any Confrontation with him. I walking out when I heard somebody call my name and I looked back seeing it was no nobody other than Mr.hussle hisself.

"Lauren"he said trying to get my attention I mean the least I can do is have a talk with him right.

"Yes Nipsey "I said calling him by his industry name. He didn't like when I called him that but idk what he expected now.

"I just wanted to tell you I apologize and I love you. You probably don't love me but I love you more than ever"he said really feeling bad but what can I say. If I ever try this thing again with him it's probably gone be like opening a wound that's already healed. How do I know if he changed.

"Look hussle I never stopped loving you. I been accepted you apology 2 years ago. I was hurt at first but I got over it. No love lost my guy..."I said being honest and actually putting my pride to the side. Honestly he is the only man I'll ever give my time and satisfaction too.

"I know boog I never wanted wanted you to go Thur anything like this it's all because of me. I should've never messed everything up with you. You was the best thing that ever happened to me"he said being straightforward righting his wrongs.

"No it's not it wasn't the time for us anyways. Maybe we jumped to quick. I honestly don't wish this on anybody. I still forgive you it's just a lesson learned"I said going to give him a hug cause I never wanted to put so much blame on him. I never wanted to feel abandoned or not good enough.

We shared a passionate hug for at least 2 minutes until I broke free.

"Here I'll give you my new number if you ever need anything I have to go get my son from school. It was nice seeing you nip."I said dismissing the conversation and going about my day.

________________________________

Nipsey POV

When boog gave me that hug I felt like I was on cloud 9. A whole burden was lifted off me. I felt happy again. And for her to say she never stopped loving me had blushing. Ian gone lie imma take her number an use it too.

I'm on my way to my moms house to pick emani up again. Today is her and kamerons play date. I always picked emani up a hour ahead to catch up on things.

I know I be leaving her with my family members sometimes and I want to break the cycle. I don't want her to know that her daddy couldn't make time for her. I want her to know she is my princess and I'll do anything for her.

When I pick her up we are going to target to pick a few things up for the play date and for her school lunch. We also need to talk about what she is bringing for show and tell.