🤨E I G H T E E N 🤨

Lauren POV
I got in my car and drove to sammy house. It was hella traffic and I regret coming out the house this late or early but I refuse to let Ermias take my child.

I sat in traffic thinking about how this day is going to go considering we have to be by eachother the whole day. How I'm going to try and dodge him all day and be ignorant and ignore him.

I really don't care what him and keisha has or had going on he could've told me so I wouldn't be blind sighted. But I really don't care I'm not over it but I'm definitely not gone act like I didn't care cause initially I did.

I drove 20 minutes to south central LA to sammy and osh house where the kids were at. We decided on taking all kids and just pay extra for khalil.

Once I arrived I parked and sat in the car getting myself together. I sat in the for 5 minutes before I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

Liked by

Liked by...naebanae,meek mill,daveeast,and more.....
Lovinlauren:life been great what about you😍.
Naebanae:okay bestie bae. 🕺🏽. I see you doing yo shit
Babyyhairz: is this my sis. It can't be. Or maybe it is 😌😭
Nipseyhussle: my loc. 💙
Random: she got some rapper dick and she feeling herself.
Supporter:^shut yo goofy ass up. She been popping. Check her rap sheet. Yo hating ass.

I laughed at the comments. They always hyping me up. The hate never gets to me cause I know I'm a bad bitch nobody can kill me or put me down. I'm comfortable being me and if you don't like it unfollow. Do something.

After sitting in the car and reading the comments I got out the car and went up to sammy door.

I rung the doorbell and saw three little cute faces look out the window and all I can do is smile. I waited for sammy to open the door and once she did kam and emani came running up to me saying "mommyyyy". I just smiled. But when did emani start calling me mommy. I really don't have a problem with her calling me that.

It's just that she has a mom of her own. I really love emani as my own. Like I birthed her. It's not really a big deal but it was a hard pill to swallow especially since the predicament me and hussle in anyways. I know she's already attached to me from the previous 3 years when it was just us at the park and stuff. But if that's what she wanna call me. I'll allow it.

I gave them Both a hug and then I went to go find sammy in this huge house of hers. I called her name out "sammy" I said so she could hear me loud enough. "I'm in here"she said which sounds like it was coming out the bedroom.

I went in there and sat at the edge of the bed. She asked me to pick out the two outfits she had and which to wear today. The first one was a two piece with black biker shorts that went to her knees with a long black crop that said "fuck you" on it. She was wearing it with some all black Cortez. Her second outfit was some light washed jeans with rips by the knees. White sorella tube top. She was pairing it with some all white chucks.