Chapter 56: Come With Me

Start from the beginning

She caresses my arm. Her touch was rough, and it made me itch. Definitely not into this.

Or maybe it's because someone's been clouding my judgement recently.

"There's been some rumors about how you're dating someone. Is that true?" She batted her eyes. Meanwhile, I was clenching my fist, trying so hard not to knock some sense into this desperate chick.

"I'm not dating anyone." I told her, which technically wasn't a lie.

Lia and I weren't dating.

"Good." She touched my cheek. Her hands were cold and clammy. Unlike hers, Lia had warm and soft hands, ones that felt like a warm blanket, or like a warm fire.

Relaxed, and inviting.

"Why don't we take this upstairs in one of the guest bedrooms." She grabs my chin, pulling me close to her. "I wanna know how good in bed you actually are."

My eyes shot open. Wow.

She was bold. But it left a sour taste in my mouth.

I grabbed her disgusting hand, and gently removed it from my face. I placed it back on her side, and then grimaced.

"No thanks." I replied, sarcastically. "I'd rather puke my guts out."

I strolled away, leaving her flabbergasted. I wiped her palm sweat from off my face, and nearly puked.

She was gross.

Now, back to Lia.

There is a mosh pit in the middle of the living room, filled to the brim with drunk teenagers, spilling their beverages or falling into each other.

Maybe she was in there? Although I highly doubt it because Lia doesn't drink.

At least not like them.

Some of Lia's friends, like Cole, Mason, and all of them we're huddled in the kitchen being all secretive. For a moment, they would look around the room and then continue to talk to each other.

They have to be up to something. Why else would they be acting all shady?

Maybe I should figure out what it is because maybe it could be about me. Maybe they're planning my death because I broke Lia's heart.

I don't blame them, I was a jerk to her. I still can't fathom how I completely bursted out that I wasn't going to tell her anything. How I made her feel like she was nothing to me.

She's everything. And I want to tell her that.

She makes the days longer, the sun brighter, the grass greener. She is the key to my happiness.

She holds the key.

Lia doesn't even recognize how much control she has over me. I can't stop thinking about her, even after I tried so hard not to let her get to me. She did. Without even trying.

All the girls tried so hard for my attention, and Lia just waltz in and does nothing, and now she's everything.

She's the world.

She's my world.

And although I have completely guarded myself from loving anyone, I know that Lia is someone I intend on keeping around for the rest of my life. Regardless of what kind of relationship we make of it.

If she's happy with me, or if she's happy with someone else. I don't care. Just as long as she's happy, that's all I care about.

My fucking God, she makes my head spin. She holds the world in her hand, and yet she doesn't even know it. That's why I care about her so much.