Meet The New Wave

Soundwave wondered around the Nemesis, he was on his way to the bridge. When he got there, he was met by Megatron. "Soundwave, have you managed to locate the Autobot base yet?" He asked the silent Decepticon, Soundwave replied with a shake of his helmet.
Megatron sighed, then an alarm went off. Soundwave went to check it out, it was a Cybertronian pod. Megatron saw the signal on the screen, "Knockout! We must go check the pod out." He commanded the medic, who has just arrived upon hearing his name be called. 
"Yes Lord Megatron." He then stood nearby.
"Soundwave, you come as well." That shocked him, but of course they couldn't see it since his face plate was covering his face. He nodded.
Then opened a ground bridge and they went through. 
(At the crash site)
Megatron had his sword out, just incase of a threat. Then, Soundwave saw who came out. He was full of pure happiness, Silentwave has returned. 
Megatron seemed to remember the smaller femme, she stood up and walked over to a shocked Soundwave. She then hugged him. And he hugged her back, they had finally been reunited. 
It was peaceful for the two twins, they went back to the Nemesis. Silentwave never leaving Soundwaves side. 
(When I put '*' then Soundwave and Silentwave are speaking in a private messaging.)
*Silentwave, how have you been?* Soundwave asked his twin sister.
*I have been doing fine Soundy, what about you?* she replied smiling to Soundwave behind her visor. 
*I've been good, I just missed you so much.* He replied to his twin.
"Silentwave you will be working with Soundwave at his station." Megatron told her. She nodded in response.
She and Soundwave then turned and walked to his computer station. Silentwave loves technology, and is as good as Soundwave at it to. 
*I missed having you around sis.* Soundwave told her, it really had been different without her around.
*I missed you to bro.* She said back to Soundwave, she then hugged him. They never wanted this to end, but it did. 
"Soundwave! I a mission for you, and Silentwave." Megatron called the two's names. They looked at each other, Soundwave put his servo on her shoulder. *It will be alright.* He assured his twin.
She smiled, then they walked over to Megatron. Soundwave was holding Silentwaves hand. "Soundwave, you will come with me to collect data. Silentwave, you will go with Steve to find the Autobots base." He told them as they parted ways. *Good luck Sy.* Soundwave told Silentwave before they disconnected. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So I know Its very short! But! I promise! This is only because of it being the first chapter and all. Next one will be way longer. Promise!!! I do hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you have any suggestions I'll be open! Toodles!