Mistakes | Sebastian

"Hey, stranger." Walker said, causing me to look up in shock.

"What do you want?" I asked, my hand subconsciously gripping my drink.

"Whoa, hey, relax tiger." Walker chuckled, holding up his hands but his words just ticked me off. Instead of saying anything, I took a hearty sip of my drink, liking the burning taste. "Looks like you need another one, doll." Walker said, flagging down the waiter.

I sighed but didn't stop him. A free drink was a free drink after all.

"So? How've you been?" Walker asked causally.

"Walker, for the last time, what do you want?" I sighed, not wanting to deal with my ex right now.

"Hey, I've got nothing but good intentions... and your favorite drink." He added as the bartender passed him the completed drink which he then held out to me.

Before I could take it, someone else grabbed it.

"She actually prefers the red sunset." Sebastian said, standing between us. I turned around as the two sized each other up, covering my head with my hands tiredly.

Great, my asshole ex-boyfriend and my kinda-ex-fling/it's complicated kind of thing.

"And who are you?" Walker asked, annoyance seeping into his tone.

"Sebastian. Sebastian Smythe." Sebastian introduced himself coldly.

"Well, Sebastian. You clearly don't know Y/N very well. The Red Sunset is the most expensive drink here and Y/N's not really into that." Walker informed Sebastian.

"She is when she's around someone who can afford it." Sebastian said, looking Walker over with an indignant sniff.

"Sebastian, knock it off." I sighed, taking the drink from him and sipping it, causing Walker to shoot Sebastian a victory smirk. "You two, Walker. I'm not interested."

"Come on, we've got history." Walker tried to bait me.

"Oh, yeah we do." I nodded, agreeing to that as I took another sip at the memories.

"Y/N, come with me to the jukebox." Sebastian offered, going to take my hand before I even replied so I pulled away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you Sebastian." I said flatly, choosing to fully turn back facing the bar and focusing on my drink, tuning the stare off the two boys were having.

"You heard her." Walker said, glaring at Sebastian.

"You're seriously still upset about that?" Sebastian asked me, finally sliding into the free seat next to me.

"Don't phrase it's like that, you asshole." I glared at him.

He was referring to me finding out that he'd gotten with someone else over the time we started getting a little serious. We were never official but at that point we'd gone on two dates with the promise of a third, probably where we'd have gotten together.

"In fact, as soon as I finish this, I'm leaving. You two, feel free to become best pals because you honestly have a lot in common." I said passive aggressively, reminding Walker of that one time he cheated on me after we'd been dating for several months.

Yeah, clearly I had a type and it was a bad one.

"Oh come on, don't leave because of this asshole." Walker said, trying to place his hand on my thigh.

"You're the asshole that's making me want to leave." I told him, pushing his hand off.

"You heard her." Sebastian spoke up, feeling cocky that I indirectly chose him over Walker.