Party | Sebastian

It was the end of the glee season, so Blaine had this jolly good of an idea to throw a party with not only the New Directions but also the Warblers and Vocal Adrenaline. Not a good idea.

But I came anyway, even though it meant possible interaction with Sebastian, and truthfully it was mainly because Puck promised to bring alcohol.

Anyway, here I was leaning against the wall, watching with amusement as a very drunk Brittany danced around.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right?" A guy I didn't know asked, walking over and leaning against the wall with me.

"Yeah, you are?" I asked, noticing he was fairly attractive.

"Bryce." He grinned. "Pleased to meet you, I'm from Vocal Adrenaline." He introduced himself.

"Ohhh, bigshot huh?" I joked.

"You could say that." He shrugged casually. "But i'm just tryin have a good time, ya know?"

"I can fuck with that philosophy." I nodded.

"Hey, how about I get us some drinks, yeah?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded with a small smile.

"Alright, I'll be right back." He smiled back before disappearing into the crowd.

"I'd be careful with him." Sebastian said, appearing out of no where causing me to jump a little. I gave him a weary look over.

"And why is that?" I questioned.

"He's got a reputation, and not a good one." Sebastian shrugged.

"Yeah well, I think i'm recalling that you don't have that good of a reputation either." I pretended to think.

"I never claimed I did." He shrugged, not arguing with me which was odd. "Just know anything you've heard about me still pales to what i've heard about him."

"Okay, but why warn me, what's your angle?" I questioned, realizing it was kind of odd how he was trying to help me out.

"Look, just thought you should know." He sighed. "You know, trying to be nice." He rolled his eyes at my suspicion glare.

"No offense but that's kinda out of character for you." I pointed out.

"That's only because you don't know me very well." He shrugged, leaning off the wall and beginning to walk away, leaving me with a hell of a lot of questions.

~~~~~~
time passes

"Sebastian." I hissed quietly, grabbing his arm and pulling him away from his group of friends, causing them to all look at me in surprise, seeing how I'd always given the impression that I hated him and would rather touch a cactus over touching him.

"You were right, I need your help." I said panically, looking around in fear of him returning.

"Wait, what's going on?" Sebastian questioned.

"I don't have time to explain, I just told him to go get us more drinks. Just help me get him to leave me alone." I begged.

"Okay, ummm, come with me." Sebastian said and I was actually a little surprised that he was willing to help and wasn't just laughing in my face. Sebastian took my hand, once again causing me a bought of surprise, and pulled me down a hallway.

"Hey! Y/N!" Bryce called and I groaned, slowing to a halt.

"I've got a really bad idea." Sebastian whispered quietly as Bryce wove his way through the crowd towards us.

"I don't care, just do it—." I was cut off with his lips on mine as he pushed me into the wall. I was frozen for a second, glancing at a shocked Bryce before realizing I probably needed to sell this part if I wanted it to work, so I kissed back, my hands going to the sides of Sebastian's face but before I could, he was ripped away from me.