Prompts Pt. 9 | Sebastian

1. "Car sex looks so much more easier in the movies."

I let out a scared yelp as someone touched my ass, I spun around ready to knock whoever was touching me onto theirs.

It was only Sebastian.

"Don't do that." I scolded, upset as I tried to calm my racing heart.

"Sorry." He grinned cheekily, but I knew he wasn't. He kissed me briefly and let his body stay flush against mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking around the fairly empty movie parking lot.

"Saw a the new thriller with a buddy." Sebastian said.

"Did he—." I began to worry.

"He's from lacrosse, he doesn't know anyone at Mckinley nor Dalton. I told him not to wait up." He reassured. "Why were you here?" He asked but didn't seem to care for the answer as he looked me over hungrily.

"My friend works concession, I was dropping off something she left in my car the other day." I explained.

"Mmh hmm." He nodded.

"You don't care though, do you?" I called out his disinterest.

"Can't say I do." He shook his head.

"Rude." I said but didn't actually care. He shrugged casually and leaned down, capturing my lips. I obviously kissed back but when it became clear he wanted to make out I pulled away.

"Sebastian what if—." I was cut off my his lips once again as his hands wandered my body. I pulled away again.

"For real Sebastian." I said seriously. He sighed and looked disappointed for a moment before grinning with an idea.

He smashed his lips back into mine and pulled me away from the car, moving us to the back door instead of the drivers. I was about to pull away and snap at him for not listening when he opened the door and I got what he was doing.

I put my hands on the side of his face and pulled him closer to me, finally actually getting into kissing him. We broke away and we got into the car, immediately latching back onto each other, hungrier than ever now that we were out of sight.

Things started the heat up and at this point Sebastian was on top of me but I wanted to change that. I tried to flip us over as best I could in the tight space but instead we ended up falling to the floor with groans as Sebastian crushed me.

"Jesus Christ." I cursed as he picked himself up, sitting on the seat. He gestured to his lap and I got the message, sitting on it and kissing him heatedly, pretending the fall never happened.

After making out for a while Sebastian went to take of my shirt but found the ceiling preventing me from being able to raise my hands up high enough to get it off. We both eventually managed to get it off my body, but between making out and tussling the shirt off me, I was out of breath.

"Car sex looks so much more easier in the movies." I complained and Sebastian chuckled a little before we got back to doing the nasty, tight spaces and all.

2. "Can I touch you?"

I've done a lot of these and have run out of ideas so if anyone has any, comment and i'll do it!

3. "Open up."

I heard a knock on the door and I paused for a moment before climbing to my feet, dragging them towards the door. I hoped it was my pizza. Also hoped the delivery kid wasn't from school because I didn't want anyone who knew me to see me like this. I was a mess.