Photos pt.2 | Sebastian

a month later; 4:28 pm

"Sebastian, what is your problem? You had the choreo down yesterday." Nick demanded.

"I—I don't know." Sebastian shrugged but he did. Today was Y/N and his year and 1/2 anniversary, or at least it should have been.

The boy in question didn't look so good. He'd developed tired bags under his eyes in the past month and much of his confidence seemed to become to bothersome for him to uphold, even his hair was slightly messier then he once preferred it to be as he felt it often to much work to properly gel and style it and his once wrinkle free uniform now seemed a little frumpy and unkept.

"I do." Thad said. "Today would have been Y/N and his year and 1/2 anniversary." Everyone went silent.

"Okay, so why are you still hung up on her exactly? You broke up with her for another girl." Trent sneered, looking Sebastian over distastefully, the majority of the Warblers no longer liked Sebastian all that much seeing how they loved Y/N and hated Sebastian for breaking her heart the way he did.

"I—forget it." Sebastian shook his head, worried Hunter would show up. He was in another room trying to brainstorm new choreography for the next song.

"No, for real, it don't make sense." Thad backed Trent up.

"There wasn't any other girl." Sebastian snapped, no longer feeling like having to walk around with people thinking of him like that, especially that he could do that to someone as special as Y/N.

"Hunter said—."

"Hunter's said a lot of things." Sebastian cut him off.

"So it's not true?" Trent double checked.

"No!"

"Then why'd you break her heart?" Nick asked bluntly. Sebastian suppressed a flinch at that.

"I can't..." Sebastian trailed off.

"You can't what? Answer that? What—Why were you forced?" Thad laughed. Sebastian didn't crack a grin.

"Look, what does it matter, I did it, alright. Details are irrelevant, unlike this number so let's just get back to it." Sebastian tried to change the topic.

"No, hold up. For real? If you broke our precious Y/N's heart; we deserve to know why. She deserves to know why." Trent didn't let the topic change.

"No! She can't hear about a word of this conversation." Sebastian shook his head worriedly.

"And why is that?" Nick questioned suspiciously, eyes narrowed.

"Because..." Sebastian trailed off. "She just can't. I've hurt her enough."

"Why hurt her at all?" Trent threw his hands up.

"Because I didn't have any other choice!" Sebastian yelled, finally snapping. This past month had been hell, seeing Hunter talk on the phone with her, all the looks, all the Warblers being a little less friendly, having to pretend everything was okay, seeing her coming around and knowing it wasn't because of him, just coexisting with Hunter, hell just existing. So basically everything.