Fought over | Sebastian

"This is a terrible idea, I hope you know that." I said as Sebastian took my hand, dragging me down the hall.

"Maybe, but the only people who come upstairs are trying to find a place to fuck so I highly doubt it'd be anyone from Nude Erections." Sebastian shrugged my concern off, ducking into the last bedroom with an open door.

Sebastian turned around with a grin once I closed the door.

"They're literally right below us." I stressed, getting a bad feeling about this.

"Doesn't that make it all the more fun?" Sebastian questioned before kissing me hungrily. He pulled away after just a moment, tugging off his shirt and moving to the bed.

"Fuck it." I gave in, tugging off my own top as well, following after him as we jumped onto the bed. Sebastian smoothly caught me mid flight and flipped me under him, his lips back on mine before I'd even processed what had happened.

But i kissed him back as soon as I did, our hands already exploring each other's bodies and hips gently moving against each other as we made out.

I knew neither of us would actually be comfortable having sex in a strangers bed, especially with the chance of someone walking in on us so high so we both silently agreed to just make out. But that didn't stop us from making out.

Of course, just as things started to reach peak tension, the door flung open and in stumbled Puck.

"Whoa-o-ho." He called, making our lips rip apart. From Puck's angle, he could only identify me and when Sebastian's head started to turn to yell at him for interrupting, I grabbed his jaw and kept him turned away.

"Get out Puck." I demanded. Sebastian realized when I said Puck's name why I hid his face and he stopped trying to turn his head.

"You know where the bathroom is? Gotta piss." Puck asked, his tone was relaxed and laidback clearly enjoying taking his time.

"Not in here." I glared at him pointedly. Puck nodded and looked around the room lazily, as if checking for a hidden bathroom. But then his eyes fell on a certain someone's discarded clothing.

"Hold on, is that Smythe's shirt?" Puck pointed at it before finally taking a hard look at the man on top of me. "Okay, hold on. Is that Sebastian?" He squinted, trying to figure it out.

I sighed and let my head drop back on the pillow with defeat, knowing the gig was up.

"Get out of the room, Puckerman." Sebastian ordered roughly, finally turning his head to glare at Puck.

"Jesus, Y/N, what the hell?!" Puck demanded, shocked at my choices.

"Listen, Puck, you tell no one this is happening, and I won't out your weed problem to all your choices in colleges." I threatened. Puck held up his hands.

"Okay, okay. No judgement. I've made out with worse. But uh, for the record, it's not a problem." Puck said before stumbling off to find the bathroom.

I sighed and closed my eyes, realizing how close that had been.

"He ruined the mood, didn't he?" Sebastian asked sadly, knowing the answer but not wanting to hear it.

"Yeah." I said regretfully before we moved off of each other and threw our clothes back on. "I'll see you around, lover boy." I smiled at him, kissing his lips softly in goodbye before ducking out of the room, praying we'd really managed to dodge that bullet.

•••
third person
•••

"Come on, man. You can't hold this kind of stuff back from me. Bro's code." Sam pressed Puck.