Prompts p.6 | Sebastian

1. "I'm so in love with you."

Sebastian couldn't help but stare at Y/N as she cuddled with the dog. Sebastian's step mom got a puppy and he'd hated the thing like he hated his step mom, but somehow he found a way to love the little thing because Y/N loved it and anything that brought that grin one her face, brought a grin on his.

Y/N giggled a little and the puppy's ears perked which caused little wrinkles to form next to her eyes as her grin grew. She was focused solely on the dog and Sebastian was fascinated by her.

"I'm so I love with you." Sebastian said softly and Y/N looked over and away from the puppy who scampered off to go wrestle his chew toy. But they weren't concerned about the puppy anymore, because Sebastian was melting when he noticed, somehow, the look in her eye didn't change as she looked at him, but got stronger.

2. "Dance with me!"

Sometimes, there are downsides to dating a talented dancer, especially when your not. Now, I'm not saying I was a bad dancer but I was nothing compared to Sebastian, and we both knew it. But he found it cute, trying to teach me to dance, I on the other hand found it very aggregating. Sebastian turned on some older song, which meant it was more of a dancing song. I looked up and saw him grinning.

"No." I said sternly.

"Come on! Dance with me!" He insisted, walking over to the bed and taking my hands, tugging me off. Of course, it was all in sync with the music, somehow?

"I don't want to." I whined and dug my feet into the carpet, but still he pulled me further, somehow making it graceful like.

"It'll be fun." He whispered in my ear after twirling me into him. "Just follow my lead." He encouraged, keeping me pressed against him as he started to do some fancy foot movements that I some what followed.

Around the middle of the song things got more intense as the music got more intense, and the more intense it got, the more I got frustrated and Sebastian got amused.

When the song ended I stopped immediately and stomped back to the bed, throwing myself onto it.

"That was dumb." I grumbled.

"Anyone ever tell you your cute when your mad?" Sebastian asked, walking over to the bed.

"No, because I'm not, I'm ferocious." I corrected.

"Mmh-hmm, and the best dancer I've ever encountered." He nodded sarcastically. I hit his arm and scowled.

"Ohh, don't pout." He said softly once he finished chuckling and shifted me so I was on his lap. "Turn that frown upside down." He said with a grin which I felt against my neck as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I stayed silent. "Find, I'll make that frown turn upside down." He shrugged and started kissing my neck sweetly.

3. "Isn't this amazing?"

"Isn't this amazing?" I gushed as I looked around New York.

"Yeah." Sebastian said emotionlessly. I turned to look at him in shock.

"Yeah? That's it?" I gapped.

"Sorry, all this pales in comparison to you." He grinned, ever the romantic and stepped closer to me, our bodies pressed together. I smiled and with a small chuckle kissed him. (Sorry that was so short I didn't have any super good ideas for this one.)

4. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

Sebastian's arms where gently wrapped around me, one cupping my cheek and the other cupping the other cheek. My arm was thrown on top of his waist and the other was pressed against his chest softly. Or faces where inches from each other, our foreheads touching. Our legs where tangled together in a blissful mess and a blanket softly laid on top of us.