Party Games | Sebastian

"Are you guys sure... these get a little... intimate." Some guy said wearily, looking over the options.

"That's the point." Quinn called, one of my closest friends. She was the one to drag us into it at this fairly lame party. Like don't get me wrong, it was fine, but at this point it was winding down so this seemed to be Stella's superb idea to fix this issue.

"The game ends when everyone's completed six, but then we can continue on to determine the winners who don't actually get anything but bragging rights." Stella, another one of my closest friends, explained. "This is how it works, we need partners. If you have someone you want to be partnered up with, do so now. Singles must remain partnerless." Stella said.

A few people walked over to each other. I tapped my foot nervously as I noticed Sebastian was playing and single. But it was a pretty big group so there's no way we'd be partnered.

"Okay, i've got numbers, find the match." Stella passed them out.

"1?" Some guy asked hopefully, looking me over.

"5." I said.

"Well that's too bad, wouldn't have minded if I'd gotten you." He flirted. I smiled a little.

"Right back at you."

"Y/N, what's your number?" Stella asked, she was walking around to help speed up the process.

"5." I repeated, showed it to her for proof. Stella held back a laugh.

"You're gonna hate this." She chuckled.

"Hate what?" I demanded.

"You're with Sebastian." She grinned.

"Are you fuc—!"

"Oh come on, i'm not that bad." Sebastian smirked, walking over.

"Oh you certainly are." I reassured him, looking him over in distaste. He rolled his eyes.

He silently sat down, ending the conversation. I sat down next to him unenthusiastically.

"Just do you know I plan on winning." I said shortly.

"One of them is suck and blow." Sebastian said, like I didn't already know.

"I'll get around it." I shrugged.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Sebastian scoffed.

"You'll see." I grinned.

"Y'all ready to begin?" Stella asked. Everyone cheered, and those who had drinks raised them. "Let's begin." She smirked.

——first round——

"Ladies first." Sebastian nodded to the bottle when it was our turn.

"Oh, how sweet." I mocked, spinning it.

It spun and spun until it landed on 12. Take a Shot.

"Oh, easy." I shrugged as we were passed shots. We simply downed them and it moved on. Let's just hope this luck kept up.

——second round——

"Shit." I cursed as it landed on 10. Suck & Blow.  Everyone 'ooh'ed seeing how we were the first to land on it. "You're never spinning again." I complained.

"Could you no—."

"Stop bickering and give us the verdict, are you doing it or not?" Someone called impatiently.

"We're doing it." I called back confidently.

"Hold on I get a say in this too—." Sebastian objected.