Chrome Hearts

Beginne am Anfang

I simply nodded. 

Today was the day I'm going out to buy a present, for my one and only of course... 

She'd be saying that about me too if I COULD JUST CONFESS KSDJKBAKEUFH. 

Yes, call me pathetic, call me a pussy. But I have not had the courage to even bring up the topic of romance to her.

Maybe it's because I'm happy with where we're at currently (really?) or maybe because I'm just scared of losing my best friend, or the consequences that will follow, either from our companies or the public if this information leaks. 

I just can't bring myself to do it yet. 

But there are things I COULD do to hint at all these emotions I feel inside. 

I'm going to go away soon, AGAIN. 

I'm going to give her a little keepsake. Something physical that will remind her of me while I'm gone, so no other male caN PENETRATE THEIR WAY INTO HER HEART BEFORE I-

"What are you gonna get her?" Jimin hyung asked nonchalantly, yawning while looking out the car window. 

 "Tsk" I made a noise at him for interrupting my thoughts. 

"You'll see" I said confidently. 

I've already thought this out;

I'm going to get her a ring. 

I'm going to play it off as a friendship ring, obviously, but of course I have an ulterior motive;

 Any guy who sees that upon her finger will hopefully gtfo becausE SHE'S MINE.

"Pfft" the older guy snorted back at me, still looking out the window. 

I side eyed him and rolled my eyes. 

He's been moody lately. 

Maybe because of Jeonghyun noona. 

I shrugged it off. 

Jimin can handle it, he's been at it with noona for years, and he STILL wouldn't tell us what's going on between them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This one's perfect" 

I exclaimed, picking up the piece of jewelry and admiring its details. 

"And for what occasion are you gonna tell her you got this ring for?" Jimin hyung smirked, leaning against the glass display case. 

"Friendship rings of course" I replied, not even looking away from the little ornament. 

"HAH" he scoffed loudly.

"a 500 US DOLLAR frIeNdsHiP rInG my ass" he mocked. 

I ignored him. 

It made me think of her the moment I laid my eyes on it. 

It was perfect.