Liskook

"Ah, Jungkook, sit down" 

Somehow I ended up here again, in our CEO's office. 

I nimbly obliged, taking a seat across from the man. 

"For the rest of awards season.. please refrain yourself from reacting to girl groups" 

I heaved a sigh of relieve, it wasn't as serious as I thought. 

Bang PD sighed and reclined back in his chair;

"You know, you're one of the most popular idol to get shipped with other female idols... From the last time I talked to you, the amount of ships with you in it have gotten significantly larger; and their respective fans have also blown up" 

I nodded. 

I have seen the hashtags. I don't even know why they exist. 

I don't recall having any 'moments' with any of the female idols involved.. well excep-

The man suddenly leaned forward, his head resting on his hands. 

"One particular ship, the biggest one I believe, which I'm sure you are also aware of; Liskook"

My breath hitched as soon as I heard the name. 

I looked at him nervously, pupils shaking. 

"Please. Do not. React. To. Blackpink" 

I gulped, suddenly having war flashbacks of myself, hyped from head to toe dancing to Blackpink. Especially Lalisa Manoban's parts. 

He narrowed his eyes at me, I swear he was reading me like an open book. 

"Especially. Lalisa Manoban"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

32nd Golden Disc Awards

Something is definitely up. 

Juancock has not made eye contact with me this whole night. And more over, seemed to be avoiding me.