07 | Her Senpai, Beloved

- Chapter 07 -

Her Senpai, Beloved

"Who the hell are you?"

Kiba was the first one to make a move and break the awkward silence. All students had turned to look at us. Some were death-glaring at me and others were staring like I was a flying monkey. Well guess what bitches- I am.

"That's right- who the hell are you?" I asked and snapped my hand out of his grasp. The blonde male gasped dramatically and flied in a corner besides us, making it look all gloomy and depressed. I think it resembles Aiko's emo corner. . . I will call it an emo corner.

The blonde quickly recovered and retreated back to his previous position, looking at me with his watery blue eyes. "Y-You really don't remember me, Hiro-chan? Hmmm~?"

I gasped too and my eyes became watery; the moment had overtaken me. I fell on his arms and hugged him like there was no tomorrow, "SENPAI!!"

. . .

"So, you are telling us that this is 'senpai'?" Sakura asked with curiosity and I nodded for the umpteenth time in a day. Naruto examined the blonde male besides me and raised an eyebrow, obviously not convinced about his true identity.

Suddenly, Senpai shot from his seat and knelled in front of Sakura, gently catching her hand. "And who you may be, my beautiful flower?" he asked seductively as sparkles began floating around him. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact his face would make with Sakura's fist because I knew that the pink female despised it when she was being touched by other men except Sasuke or Naruto. Not in a pervy way, naughty readers.

Surprisingly, she giggled softly and brought her hand in front of her mouth timidly, "My name is Sakura Haruno, nice to meet you, Senpai~"

That's when Senpai kissed the back of her hand and I could say that Sakura seemed to be flattered. Meanwhile, the rest of us were sitting on the floor, waiting for the lovey-dovey scene to end. If someone couldn't stand romance, that would be me. That's why I despise all those Naruto shippings such as SasuSaku, NaruSaku, SasoSaku and SakuraxEveryone.

Suddenly, bastard- I mean, Sasuke, turned towards me with a hard glare forming in his eyes, "Who is that guy? Real name maybe?"

I sighed and removed my head from Kiba's shoulder, confirming that I wasn't going to throw up. "I told you, his name is Senpai. Idiot", I made the famous Uchiha 'tch' sound and tried to mimic the frown Sasuke had on his face.

"Real name, stupid."

"I told you, his name is 'Senpai'! How more stupid can you get, huh?" I ranted and stood up, facing all of them except Sakura who was still flirting with Senpai. I raised my middle finger and took that rare serious look, "Senpai is known around school as 'Senpai'; that's how he has been called due to being one of the seniors and his obsession about manga and anime (gagging sound insert). Truth must be told that no one. . . Even the teachers, his friends and family call him 'Senpai'. No one knows his real name. . ."

Kiba and Naruto, the two knuckleheads, looked at me with amazement and began jumping around, "Awesome! Awesome!"

Suddenly, I felt a pat on my shoulder and I slowly turned around to face the ultimate hotshot: Gaara. His red spiky hair shining against the class' fading light while his pale green eyes gazing into mine for a second before. . .

"Your things are so sexy" I bluster out all of sudden and the red head just raised an non-existent eyebrow, taken slightly aback from my statement. Realizing what I just had said, I also find out that I had no regrets. 'A choice with no regrets, people!', that's what I at least had heard when I was passing by Aiko's bedroom last night.